Can't play my purchased movie on my xbox one flim and tv app

Discus and support Can't play my purchased movie on my xbox one flim and tv app in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do i fix my problem how can i play my purchased movies on my flim and tv app on my Xbox one console 59bf6af9-c23f-4363-8164-e623f71abc2d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MichaelClaus1, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Can't play my purchased movie on my xbox one flim and tv app

How do i fix my problem how can i play my purchased movies on my flim and tv app on my Xbox one console

:)

MichaelClaus1, Oct 29, 2020
  2. banky71 Win User

Movies Anywhere

One of the issues I have with online movie/tv purchases is that my broadband speed isn't that great and many times end up with video hangs and/or blurry picture.

I am thankful that you can still download your purchases on the Xbox 360 so as to avoid hangs and drops in picture quality.

My question is:

With Movies Anywhere, if you sync up all your purchases and launch Microsoft 'Movies & TV' app on your Xbox 360 can you download purchases made from other

providers other than Microsoft Movies & TV (e.g. download purchases from Amazon video) ?
    I'm able to watch all my xbox movie, most of my apple TV things and most of my Amazon movies on my xbox.
  3. 3rdnfnlbst Win User

Movies won’t play on Xbox Series X

As far as checking the cables goes, my Xbox works as it’s supposed to with every game and app except for the Movies and TV App. Not sure what checking the cables would do?

The required HDMI: not sure what you mean. Again, everything is working fine. The hdmi cable is hooked up directly to the TV with nothing in between and I am able to stream other apps like Netflix, Disney plus, HBO Max etc. with no issues.

My system was setup for automatic updates but I wasn’t sure after the CS rep on the phone had me rest my console. There was an update available and I did it and still nothing. I also deleted the Movies and TV app and reinstalled. Nothing.

Also, to add insult to injury, I tried playing another movie through the Movies and TV app that I own and is linked through Movies Anywhere. Nothing will play in that app.

I downloaded the actual Movies Anywhere app and all my movies play no problem. It’s not the Xbox, or my TV, or the cables. It the Movies & TV app. It needs to be fixed.

Unfortunately the movie I purchased is from Lionsgate and is not available on Movies Anywhere. So again, Microsoft SHOULD issue me a refund for the movie as there is literally no other way to play it.
  4. SaraWoodhouse Win User

No option to buy content in Movies and TV

I've tried re-adding my account. I've tried reinstalling the Movies & TV app. I've tried unplugging my Xbox and restarting everything. I can't purchase anything in the Movies section of the Store in the new update. I can see it for purchase in the Movies
    & TV app...but every time I try to purchase it...it just reverts back to the "buy now in HD" message. Now download begins and I can't buy movies. So...for right now I'm stuck watching Netflix, HuluPlus or Amazon Prime. I suppose I should post this in the
    preview section since I'm a member of the preview...but I can't find where to post in that specific group.
  5. sunday-333A8614-B757 Win User

Error 0x8004888d

my 360 is ok just cant play any thing on

the xbox one games disc and digital love flim ect
  6. LynX Decay Win User

Can't purchase movies and tv on Xbox one.

I can't purchase movies or tv series i think the new update has messed up with my purchasing. I have tried to reinstall the app but it doesn't do anything when I try to purchase a new movie I hope it will be fix soon
Thema:

Can't play my purchased movie on my xbox one flim and tv app

1. Can't play my purchased movie on my xbox one flim and tv app - Similar Threads - Can't play purchased

2. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  3. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  4. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  5. Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...: On my Xbox it says network connection good but Xbox service are having issues and been like that for a few days and I get kicked out of games and lag sometimes I've restarted my console removed my...
  6. Can't play purchased game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play purchased game.: I purchased a game on my xbox series x for my toddler to play. It has been working fine but I decided to get him his own xbox. There is where the trouble started. I got his xbox one setup as a...
  7. So why am I purchasing the full game Dead By daylight if I can't even play it because I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So why am I purchasing the full game Dead By daylight if I can't even play it because I...: Just like tell me why I need game pass ultimate to play my favorite game even though I have been playing your games through game pass for a while so instead I got The Game bought the folder and...
  8. Can't play Java Edition even though I purchased Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Base Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Java Edition even though I purchased Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Base Game: I purchased the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Base Game about a year ago. Just opened the minecraft launcher today and it says that I have to buy it again. Idk if it's the fact that the I...
  9. Why can't I purchase & play Override Mech City Brawl - Supercharged Mega Edition despite it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I purchase & play Override Mech City Brawl - Supercharged Mega Edition despite it...: I want to play "Override Mech City Brawl - Supercharged Mega Edition" but for some reason it is "unavailable". I use quotation marks because I can still see it & its related DLC listed on the Xbox...
  10. I've purchased a new laptop and now I can't install and play minecraft that I have already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've purchased a new laptop and now I can't install and play minecraft that I have already...: I played Minecraft on my old laptop but it died so I've purchased a new laptop and now I can't install and play Minecraft that I have already paid for. On my account It doesn't show that I've...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Where are my purchased movies on Xbox One