Can't play my games

Discus and support Can't play my games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time I try to start a game the Xbox light on the console flashes and I get booted to home but all my streaming apps work... Is it time to get a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Miko Gonzalez, Mar 17, 2024.

1. Can't play my games

Every time I try to start a game the Xbox light on the console flashes and I get booted to home but all my streaming apps work... Is it time to get a new Xbox

:)

Miko Gonzalez, Mar 17, 2024
  2. RustPhoenix3158 Win User

CAN'T PLAY MY GAMES

Forget this is here I unplugged console and it's no longer there
  3. Flymonkey102 Win User

can't play my game

Can you explain you what you mean by buying it a 3rd time?
  4. AridLizard Win User

Can't play my games.

to play digital versions of games offline the Xbox has to be set as the Home Xbox for the account that owns the game.

to play on an Xbox that isn't the Home Xbox you will need to be Online to verify the game license

sorry there isn't another solution
  5. djmistaspot Win User

Can't play my game?

That game was free to play this weekend so maybe that's whats throwing you off. Cause it was never on games with gold or gamepass
  6. AdolfBeaz Win User

Can't play my games.

Yeah I used to verify the game by going online, after launching it I unplug the internet and everything goes just fine but I couldnt do it anymore after the update as I get a message saying you need to be online for this game after 4mins of playing. In addition
    nothing says that they have changed the way it works in the update changes site that's why I'm wondering if its a mistake or anything like it
Thema:

Can't play my games

1. Can't play my games - Similar Threads - Can't play games

2. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  3. Can't play online even with game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play online even with game pass: I have a game pass console subscription but whenever I try to join an online game, a screen prompting me to buy game pass ultimate comes up and won't allow me to continue. I already have a game...
  4. Why can't I play games on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play games on my Xbox?: I have an Xbox series S btw when I click on a game it doesn't launch it and gives me a grey screen for a couple of seconds, then goes back to the home screen. I've searched online and tried...
  5. I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help

in XBoX on Windows
    I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help: I play virtual gaming and I am having a hard time downloading the game and I need help if someone can help me please? 85094ede-f6b5-425c-b2ad-fc8e15617c7d
  6. I can't access online play for any games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't access online play for any games: , I tried reseting xbox, reseting internet, I don't know what to do d294be48-c659-4a41-a5f3-5cf73d4e9989
  7. can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...: Change my phone and password now can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is cancel subscription and start all over. Very frustrating...
  8. Series s can't play any games online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series s can't play any games online: I've had an issue like this before. It was because some old privacy settings on my old account. I'm on a new account now. I've tried reseting my console both keeping games and a full reset. I've...
  9. I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my...: I've been having connection issues so I did a full factory reset. It's not allowing me to play my games offline. I haven't even used the 'home' Xbox feature as far as I know and yet it won't allow...
  10. Can't play cloud games because play button greyed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play cloud games because play button greyed out: I just purchased the Game Pass Ultimate subscription and a new Xbox controller. I was able to successfully connect the controller to both my MacBook Pro and to my iPad however I cannot play any...