Can’t play MW3 even though I purchased the packs.

Discus and support Can’t play MW3 even though I purchased the packs. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded the COD MW3 HQ pack and have access to COD 1, Vanguard and Black Ops. It said that I will have access to MW3 but it keeps telling me in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dan Lish, Nov 13, 2023.

1. Dan Lish
    Dan Lish Guest

I downloaded the COD MW3 HQ pack and have access to COD 1, Vanguard and Black Ops. It said that I will have access to MW3 but it keeps telling me in need to purchase MW3. If I pay the extra $30 for the upgrade do it then gain access to MW3? It was very misleading in the Microsoft Atore and I am currently VERY unhappy. I can’t even get a refund on it and it haven’t even played any of the games.

:)

Dan Lish, Nov 13, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

No as that's for existing mw3 customers not people who download the cod app

It is but not what you think

All cod games now have the cod launcher

You can use mw3 hq for the sake of warzone which is free

Mw3 isn't free

If you buy the vault upgrade you would.need to buy the base game meaning you still.spend 100

Keep in mind mw3 is on sale right now 15 % off
  3. CarTzy Win User

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question?

Thank you for understanding.
  4. Cody Nicklow Win User

I had the same issue, I thought it was all together. Smh. They're as bad a r*
  5. CarTzy Win User

Hello Dan Lish,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble playing MW3. I understand your frustration and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

If you are referring to: Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® III - Vault Edition Upgrade

This is an upgrade from Upgrade from the digital Cross-Gen Bundle which entitles you to the following features:

- Nemesis Operator Pack -- 4 Operators Skins: Makarov, Warden, Price and Ghost - 2 Weapon Vaults* - BlackCell (1 Season) + 30 additional Tier Skips** -- BlackCell Includes: Battle Pass, 20 Tier Skips, 1,100 CP and more - Soul Harvester Tracer Weapon Blueprint*** - for use in Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II and Call of Duty®: Warzone™. Also available in Modern Warfare® III at launch.

Note: Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® III digital Cross-Gen Bundle required to redeem upgrade content. Sold separately.

With regards on the confusing part, can you provide us with the link or a screenshot of the content that you are referring to?

If you are requesting for a refund, you may follow the guide here: Request a refund for digital games | Xbox Support

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. I appreciate your cooperation and understanding. Have a great day!
  6. MATTYCOD101 Win User

How do I stop sharing with my brother

If he hasn't actually purchased it himself, but was only playing it by sharing it with you, he'll get that message.
    how do I fix it, he can’t play anything he can’t play fortnite even though it’s free
Thema:

1. Can’t play MW3 even though I purchased the packs. - Similar Threads - Can’t play MW3

2. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  3. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  4. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  5. Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...: So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805
  6. Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...: This has happened with both previous modern warfares. Not with any CODs before. This is the same message I get each time and never get online again. I’ve just got this game now....
  7. I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it: I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it 383b6bea-8a2a-4295-b410-e601616b36b5
  8. Why can’t I play mw3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play mw3?: I pre ordered it before and now it says that I don’t own the game and I tried restarting my Xbox and tried different stuff but apparently I don’t own it even though I pre ordered it. I’m still...
  9. Why can’t I play mw3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play mw3: I bought the new call of duty mw3 and installed everything required but any time I click the game nothing happens. 5f1cc53a-f7ec-4785-bce5-3844b3a7a351
  10. Why can’t I play mw3 on line

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play mw3 on line: I log in and try to play a game but it says 0 games available e6d6c9e0-9114-41c6-af1f-50fa4281eadb