Can’t play MW2 even tho I brought it and installed it???

Discus and support Can’t play MW2 even tho I brought it and installed it??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can’t play MW2 even tho I brought it and installed it??? Warzone works but everything else doesn’t. I have tried resetting Xbox, I’ve uninstalled... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Davis appreciate, Mar 11, 2023.

1. Can’t play MW2 even tho I brought it and installed it???

Can’t play MW2 even tho I brought it and installed it??? Warzone works but everything else doesn’t. I have tried resetting Xbox, I’ve uninstalled multiplier and installed. Still don’t work. When going to play the modernwarfare it’s telling me I need to buy game pass or Xbox live gold. But I already have Xbox live. And I own the game. I have checked my transactions and the payment for the game is complete also. I tried to even buy game pass and it doesn’t even let me do that it comes up with “try that again. Something happens on our end. Waiting might help”. I have tried to contact support and I can’t get through. I have also tried to get them to call and it just keeps saying “error”. This is really annoying as I just paid £69.99 for the game, waited 12 hours to install and I can’t even play it. If someone could help, I would really appreciatei this. Thanks in advance!

:)

Davis appreciate, Mar 11, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can’t play MW2 even tho I brought it and installed it???