Can't play multiplayer in Minecraft or Roblox

Discus and support Can't play multiplayer in Minecraft or Roblox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For the past few weeks I have been trying, I've been unable to play Minecraft or Roblox online. I get similar messages saying"Disconnected from server"... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xETx Inginuity, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Can't play multiplayer in Minecraft or Roblox

For the past few weeks I have been trying, I've been unable to play Minecraft or Roblox online. I get similar messages saying"Disconnected from server" on both games. Ive tried Fortnite, and it worked just fine. Theres no problems playing offline games.
    My Xbox Live stays on, without interruption, I can use parties just fine, my internet never goes out to cause this. I will now list things I have tried. Ive cold booted, switched to wireless, switched back to wired, reset alternative MAC address, tested network
    connection, multiplayer connection, and nat nat type (all of which came back saying its all good) i have absolutely no idea what the issue is

:)

xETx Inginuity, Sep 23, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Inginuity

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with being able to play certain multiplayer games online.

You have already used a considerable amount of troubleshooting techniques to help alleviate this matter. In regards to this, I would recommend using an "Alternate" MAC address on your console. I would recommend using a device that is already connected to
    the same network and does not experience any intermittent.

It may also be worth refreshing Universal Plug and Play [UPnP] on your router as their are reports that state that this usually helps resolve these types of connection issues.

If this does not help alleviate the issue, I would have to recommend opening the

Network ports used by Xbox Live
    on your router, just keep in mind, its worth restarting your router anytime that you make any configurations in the settings of your device.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  3. Ragnarok5000 Win User

roblox coming to xbox one

Way better than Minecraft, I can't wait for Roblox to come on Xbox One!
  4. YOU LOST2ACHICK Win User

What is your favourite game to play with family/friends?

I mostly play cod with friends. I play roblox or minecraft with my son.
  5. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

Best games to play with preschoolers

Minecraft is a great game to play same with roblox. There are a lot of Lego games to play too!
  6. Francia J. Win User

can't play multiplayer in minecraft

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Kindly sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings again, and then check the settings below, if it's already set to "allow" please "block" them again and then "allow".

* You can see and upload community creations

* You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text

* Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites

* You can play with people outside of Xbox Live

* You can create and join clubs

* You can join multiplayer games

Make sure to hit “submit” when you made any changes. Restart your device as well.
Thema:

1. Can't play multiplayer in Minecraft or Roblox - Similar Threads - Can't play multiplayer

2. Can't play multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play multiplayer games: Why can't I play multiplayer games on my series s ? I can play single player games tho. Ive reset my console and reinstalled, I've tried everything online which was suggested and even reset my...
  3. Can't play multiplayer in Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't play multiplayer in Minecraft: I'm on Windows 10 trying to play Minecraft Java Edition, but the "Multiplayer" button is greyed out for me with the message "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings"....
  4. Since I can't play baldurs gate 3 in multiplayer like it was advertised, when can I get my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since I can't play baldurs gate 3 in multiplayer like it was advertised, when can I get my...: Npc's get stuck, saved get deleted, and you can't play multiplayer. Since ethe product was sold with false advertisements when do I get my full refund? I shouldn't be penalized for wanting to...
  5. Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...: When he tries to join a server (like Hypixel), he only gets the error: "Failed to login: null". I literally watched some youtube video and websites about how to fix it but none of them worked. Why...
  6. Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...: Hello, lately I've been trying to get on the multiplayer mode on Minecraft. I've found out that my account was in a Microsoft family, but I left it and changed all my settings including the...
  7. I changed all my account's settings to "allow" but still can't play multiplayer.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed all my account's settings to "allow" but still can't play multiplayer.: I finally managed to create an adult account that could add my main to a family group and change my account's settings. But when I did and opened Minecraft Java again, multiplayer is still...
  8. why can't I play multiplayer on java Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why can't I play multiplayer on java Minecraft?: At first, it was because I was a part of a family group on Microsoft and my Xbox settings. But now even when I left the group (after a long hour on trying to figure out how to remove me w/ my...
  9. Multiplayer enabled but still can't play any servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer enabled but still can't play any servers: I've enabled my multiplayer setting to be able to connect to mc servers, but as the title reads I've not been able to connect to any. I've tried relogging aswell resetting the program, which have...
  10. Why can't I play multiplayer in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play multiplayer in Minecraft: Why can't I play multiplayer in Minecraft bd734ab5-3ad4-460e-b3c9-013f50d3a077