Can’t play Modern Warfare due to an apparent “refund” I never authorized

Discus and support Can’t play Modern Warfare due to an apparent “refund” I never authorized in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I try to open the game and it says, “Either your purchase was refunded or your preorder was canceled.” I never authorized this to occur and I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChiefGhostyy, Feb 13, 2020.

1. ChiefGhostyy
    ChiefGhostyy Guest

I try to open the game and it says, “Either your purchase was refunded or your preorder was canceled.” I never authorized this to occur and I was playing 12 hours ago. Please help!

:)

ChiefGhostyy, Feb 13, 2020
  2. xRDx Husky Win User

Just try to deinstall the game and than install it again now it should works cause had the same problem
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

4. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

for an issue like this it's best to contact Xbox Support via Phone (or Chat) they are the only ones able to look into the account details like transactions/refunds etc.

To contact Xbox Support use
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

I hope they will be able to quickly resolve the issue.

Let us know the results
  5. DavidCrocket1 Win User

I have had the same thing happening I am hoping it is fixed soon.
  6. ryandabom11 Win User

Mine is doing the same thing, its saying i was refunded but at the same time I never Received an actual cash refund in my account nor did I want to have this game refunded
Thema:

1. Can’t play Modern Warfare due to an apparent “refund” I never authorized - Similar Threads - Can’t play Modern

2. Why can’t I play modern warfare 3 when I pre-order it and it’s already passed the date when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play modern warfare 3 when I pre-order it and it’s already passed the date when...: When I played modern warfare 3 I could only play for a little bit and now I can’t play it but I bought the game and it says I didn’t even buy it. f79598d6-6caa-4580-8f86-b30be946e96b
  3. Why can’t I play Modern Warfare 2019 campaign anymore even though I already bought it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play Modern Warfare 2019 campaign anymore even though I already bought it?: So I wanted to play the Modern Warefare campaign but every time I click on it, it says I need to buy the digital standard version. But the thing is I already bought Modern Warfare when it came...
  4. I pre-ordered cross gen for Modern warfare 3 and I can’t play campaign are there any fixes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered cross gen for Modern warfare 3 and I can’t play campaign are there any fixes?: I preordered the the cross gen edition for modern warfare 3 but it won’t let me play campaign cca97cdc-ff93-4583-8dc8-b20041480d78
  5. Why can’t I play modern warfare campaign on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play modern warfare campaign on Xbox?: I bought Modern Warfare on the Xbox (disc) and it only allows me to play warzone. I’ve downloaded all the campaign packs. when I go offline it tells me to buy Modern Warfare. While online it only...
  6. I can’t play the campaign for call of duty modern warfare 2019. I have the actual disc in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play the campaign for call of duty modern warfare 2019. I have the actual disc in...: I have tried all the fixes. I spent 60 bucks on this game and all I want to do is play the campaign. It’s just too much stuff to install and none of it is working...
  7. It says can’t play on this Xbox network when I try to play modern warfare 2 but I am the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says can’t play on this Xbox network when I try to play modern warfare 2 but I am the...: I have my Xbox membership and game pass for another month but it still says account cannot play on this xbox network on modern warfare 2 I am the only account on this xbox and I’m the home account...
  8. Why can’t I play modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play modern warfare: I have the physical copy of Modern Warfare... and I have all the packs downloaded, yet when I try to boot up the game, the option to play is not even there. All I get is to purchase Modern Warfare...
  9. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare disc won’t install, can’t play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare disc won’t install, can’t play multiplayer: I own the disc version of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. When I load the disc in the drive it takes me to the Warzone menu. The Modern Warfare option says “purchase” and I cannot figure out how to...
  10. Can’t play modern warfare since pacific update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play modern warfare since pacific update: Since Pacific update on call of duty I can’t access multiplayer or campaign. All my packs seem to be installed 26c4ecf5-6037-449c-9bcc-9474b6cd7ad3