Cant play Minecraft

Discus and support Cant play Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok, so I owned the Xbox one edition of minecraft and I got bedrock for free and then I switched to pc and I got the game for free on that, now ever... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FATTYTURBO, Sep 13, 2023.

1. FATTYTURBO
    FATTYTURBO Guest

Cant play Minecraft

Ok, so I owned the Xbox one edition of minecraft and I got bedrock for free and then I switched to pc and I got the game for free on that, now ever since both versions of the game have merged I cannot play without getting the demo version ( I did own gamepass but then I lost the subscription)

:)

FATTYTURBO, Sep 13, 2023
  2. MikeMarrer Win User

How do I enable Minecraft Multiplayer?

I cant play multiplayer games on Minecraft
  3. Mae Sev. Win User

Cant play Minecraft

Hello FATTYTURBO,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a new discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Mae Sev. Win User

Cant play Minecraft

Hello FATTYTURBO,

Thank you for posting here in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are having trouble playing Minecraft on your PC after the Xbox One edition and Bedrock version merged. I'll be happy to assist you with this issue.

Before we proceed, I will be asking you few questions that will help us understand further:

1. Can you please confirm if you are currently signed-in to the same Microsoft account that you used to purchase the Xbox One edition of Minecraft?
    2. Can you confirm if you have any pending updates for the game or your Windows operating system?
    3. When did your Gamepass subscription end? Did the issue start occurring after that?
    4. When did you migrate from Xbox to PC? Did you notice the issue immediately after the migration or did it start happening later?
    5. Are you receiving any specific error messages when you try to play the game?
    6. When you say you can only play the demo version, does this mean you can't access certain features or levels in the game?
    7. Which platform (Windows, MacOS, Linus) are you trying to play the game?

In the meantime, I would suggest checking if you are signed-in to the Microsoft account that you used to purchase the game. If you are not signed in, please sign-in to your Microsoft account and check if the game is available to download and play.

If you are already signed in and still unable to play the game, I would recommend trying the following steps:

• Uninstall the game from your PC and then reinstall it from the Microsoft Store.

• Make sure that your PC meets the minimum system requirements to run the game. You can check the system requirements on the game's Microsoft Store page.

• Check if there are any updates available for the game. To do this, open the Microsoft Store app, click on the three dots in the top right corner, and select "Downloads and updates". If there are any updates available, click on "Get updates" to download and install them.

• If you previously owned the Xbox One edition of Minecraft and got the Bedrock version for free, make sure that you are signed-in to the same Microsoft account that you used to claim the free Bedrock version.

• If you previously had Game Pass and lost the subscription, you may need to purchase the game or renew your Game Pass subscription to continue playing.

If none of the above steps work, please let me know and we can explore other options. Additionally, here is an article that may be helpful in troubleshooting Minecraft issues on PC: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-games-windows-10

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. MiloWilliams1 Win User

WHY IS MICROSOFT SO [mod removed]

I CANT DO anything I just wanna play Minecraft on ps4
  6. MURDA204 Win User

Minecraft: won't let me view around. Help?

i have minecraft the fullgame but i cant play it with no internet? WTF is this *** HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thema:

Cant play Minecraft

1. Cant play Minecraft - Similar Threads - Cant play Minecraft

2. i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc: i currently live in iran or persia (islamic republic of iran) and iran is one of non-access'd countries for microsoft login for minecraft. when i try to log in it says : you cant login in this...
  3. I cant play minecraft anymore (12/14/23)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play minecraft anymore (12/14/23): I bought Minecraft on my Xbox(Microsoft) account back in 2022(I have the receipt) and i was able to play it on my pc but now(12/14/23) i cant play minecraft since its been bundled together with...
  4. i cant play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play minecraft multiplayer: i have been trying to play minecraft multiplayer but i can not play multiplayer and some people say leave the group but the thing is my mom bought the game for me because when i tried to download...
  5. Cant play minecraft on pc because of microsoft account settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play minecraft on pc because of microsoft account settings?: I changed my account settings to allow multiplayer because every time I try and join a sever it says "Cant log in: Please check your Microsoft account settings." Even though when I check the...
  6. i cant play multiplayer on minecraft latest version and in the older version it says null...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant play multiplayer on minecraft latest version and in the older version it says null...: for some reason recently my minecraft account says multiplayer is disabled and ive checked all setting but its still the same i would love if someone can help me regarding this...
  7. Why cant I play Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play Minecraft?: I own Minecraft on xbox one, I just played it yesterday. But today it is telling me i need to buy it to play it. So I click on it and it says I already own the game. I click on manage game and...
  8. i cant play multiplayer in minecraft it says that i have to check on my mycrosoft settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play multiplayer in minecraft it says that i have to check on my mycrosoft settings: i cant play multiplayer in minecraft it says that i have to check on my mycrosoft settings how do i fix it? 25600dc8-48df-4332-ba31-2d19052b6341
  9. Cant play online in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play online in Minecraft: I have just installed Minecraft again. I cant play online even though i changed my Privacy Settings, like shown in many tutorials. 3c44ca8c-0beb-4464-9542-8440a5472b45
  10. Why cant I play Minecraft java after buying java & bedrock bundle?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play Minecraft java after buying java & bedrock bundle?: I just bought Minecraft bedrock & java from the MS store but when i try to launch the game in the "Minecraft for windows" tab it defaults to bedrock edition and when I go to the Minecraft launcher...