Can't play Mass Effect after download

Discus and support Can't play Mass Effect after download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I bought Mass Effect last week as it was on sale. The problem is that I can't play it... I have downloaded it, it didn't worked. So I delete... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XOli360, Mar 2, 2014.

1. XOli360
    XOli360 Guest

Hello,

I bought Mass Effect last week as it was on sale. The problem is that I can't play it...

I have downloaded it, it didn't worked. So I delete it, and download again. It didn't work.

So I delete the game again and I cleared the cache of the console.

3rd download, still didn't work.

When I look at my recent game list, I can't see the small picture "Mass Effect", when I go in the Hard drive I can see a yellow "!".

Can anyone help please ?

Also, the game Risk I downloaded 2 years ago (I think) is not working anymore, even when I redownload, etc...

Thanks for your help on this.

:)

XOli360, Mar 2, 2014
  2. oknenah live
    oknenah live Guest
    Can't download games from games on demand

I am trying to download Oblivion and Mass Effect. Oblivion downloads to 28% and stops and Mass Effect downloads to 37% and stops. When the downloads stop it has a pop-up that says "Can't download Oblivion" or Mass effect. My account region is US and I live
    in the US. I have a direct modem connection with ports 88, 3074,53, and 80 open.

oknenah live, Mar 2, 2014
  3. Cant download games.

I can't download mass effect 2 or 3. It says it's not available. Please help.

x ninja mummy x, Mar 2, 2014
  4. RPSouto
    RPSouto Guest

For me start happening since March 1. Your account region its diferent from your fisical region?

RPSouto, Mar 2, 2014
  5. XOli360
    XOli360 Guest
    Mmh I think yes. I have a french account while I'm now living in Switzerland.

That's the reason of the problem ?

XOli360, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Skyrim or Mass Effect?

Mass Effect 3 has a better story, Skyrim is more open world, and has a better ending to the main story also you can continue playing after beating the main quest line in Skyrim which you can't in Mass Effect 3.
  7. voteDC Win User

Reading the books after completing ME1/2 (Wise?)

A quick list of the order I think they should be played/read in. Comics in Bold.

Evolution, Revelation, Mass Effect 1, Ascension, start Mass Effect 2 and after the opening section pause and read
    Redemption. Continue playing Mass Effect 2.

Lastly read Retribution.
  8. Juntao0702XBox Win User

Can't buy Mass Effect

I tried to download the game again and now I'm getting the message "Can't download Mass Effect".. Don't get why this is happening..
  9. Ariako Win User

Worth going back to play ME1?

I'm on the same boat as Max. I'm playing through Mass Effect 2 now, amazing game by the way, towards the part where I already recruited Thane, on my way to recruit the Justicar. But I'll be rotating between this and L.A. Noire. Once I finish Mass Effect
    2, I was on the ropes whether I should go to Mass Effect 1 or pick up Fallout 3.

A few reasons for me to not want to go back to Mass Effect 1 is just due to me starting Mass Effect 2 first, if I start Mass Effect 3 will it pick up the order of me playing Mass Effect 2 first or will it notice Mass Effect 1 then 2? Also I played Mass Effect
    1 back on the first week of release, I enjoyed where the game was going but got turned off by combat and how overwhelming the menu system was after 2 hours in. I feel I have a better understanding of it now having played through Mass Effect 2, but after a
    few years I don't know if I'll get turned off again or not.

How does romancing work too? If I'm with Miranda on Mass Effect 2 and I choose Ashley in Mass Effect 1? Sorry for the long post, but will greatly appreciate any answers!
  10. KING0FTHE0ZONEx Win User

ME2 Ending / Anger over ME3 Ending

I liked the Mass Effect 3 ending, I have no idea why people hated it. I guess I could understand, I use a different profile for Mass Effect and have all the DLC, I'm playing Mass Effect 2 DLC, can't wait to check out 3's.
Thema:

1. Can't play Mass Effect after download - Similar Threads - Can't play Mass

2. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  3. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  4. Can't play online even with game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play online even with game pass: I have a game pass console subscription but whenever I try to join an online game, a screen prompting me to buy game pass ultimate comes up and won't allow me to continue. I already have a game...
  5. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  6. I can't play nba2k24 it says you must be online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play nba2k24 it says you must be online: I can't play nba2k24 it says you must be online 6a93b33f-c325-4807-87b2-f34cd175702f
  7. Why can't I play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play online: I can't sign in to Xbox plus there is other issue that happened it was dragon ball Sparking zero does not appear in the store what is going on abf0550b-4ad5-4bcb-9146-e7b273b17096
  8. Why can't I play games on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play games on my Xbox?: I have an Xbox series S btw when I click on a game it doesn't launch it and gives me a grey screen for a couple of seconds, then goes back to the home screen. I've searched online and tried...
  9. I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help

in XBoX on Windows
    I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help: I play virtual gaming and I am having a hard time downloading the game and I need help if someone can help me please? 85094ede-f6b5-425c-b2ad-fc8e15617c7d
  10. I downloaded the "Mass Effect" using the game pass and I can't play it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded the "Mass Effect" using the game pass and I can't play it.: I downloaded the "Mass Effect" using the game pass and I can't play it, EA tells me that there is a technical error that prevents it from starting, I don't know how to solve it....