Can't play Madden NFL 25 online for Xbox One. Freezes 100% of the time.

Discus and support Can't play Madden NFL 25 online for Xbox One. Freezes 100% of the time. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Holding down the power button on the front of the console until it goes through a power cycle has fixed the problem for me. However it comes back... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dark Lotus, Jan 8, 2014.

  1. Districtopia
    Districtopia Guest

    Can't play Madden NFL 25 online for Xbox One. Freezes 100% of the time.


    Holding down the power button on the front of the console until it goes through a power cycle has fixed the problem for me. However it comes back pretty frequently. Seems like it's EA's servers or a bug in the game that EA hasn't fixed.
     
    Districtopia, Jun 21, 2014
    #16
  2. FIX for connected careers freeze loading screen!

    I found this and it works!

    Before going into career screen go to Play Now and let it load thru kickoff ., Quit and then start into or back into a new career. now Every time I go back into career, i play now thru kick off before going into careers!!

    No more AfC game load or screen freeze. It works..

    Here it is end of September and no fix from EA or Xbox!

    The DrunkGamer
     
    thedrunkgamer, Sep 20, 2014
    #17
  3. Forgot this part, delete connected career season first and always end madden with hit silver button to bring home screen. Hit start button (right mid button) brings up center menu... Go down to quit game. Always quit like this before turning off console.
    Also when you delete problem career and close this way FIRST time before close console hit lit recycle or reboot!! The lit console button for ten seconds. It will reset like a bad computer file.

    Then do the fav team and AFC game, pick fav team and then play now! Before going into career

    Hope it helps you
     
    thedrunkgamer, Sep 20, 2014
    #18
  4. Can't play Madden NFL 25 online for Xbox One. Freezes 100% of the time.

    Xx ROZILLA xX, Oct 31, 2018
    #19
  5. MisterFizzle Win User

    Madden 25(Freezing Error)

    Hey aW,

    Sorry to hear you're having issues with Madden.

    It does indeed look like this is a Known Issue and
    EA says the have a fix in the works
    . It doesn't look like that have an eta on that just yet.

    However, I was also able to find this
    possible workaround
    on their forums but I can't vouch for it.
  6. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

    Can't play Madden NFL 25 online for Xbox One. Freezes 100% of the time.

  7. Districtopia Win User

    Can't play Madden NFL 25 online for Xbox One. Freezes 100% of the time.

    Holding down the power button on the front of the console until it goes through a power cycle has fixed the problem for me. However it comes back pretty frequently. Seems like it's EA's servers or a bug in the game that EA hasn't fixed.
  8. JDC49ERS Win User

    Can't play Madden NFL 25 online for Xbox One. Freezes 100% of the time.

    Mine keeps doing the same thing and I can figure out why.
  9. Kid G Wiz Win User

    Can't play Madden NFL 25 online for Xbox One. Freezes 100% of the time.

    Mine just started doing this after having no problems earlier in the day. VERY frustrating!
Thema:

Can't play Madden NFL 25 online for Xbox One. Freezes 100% of the time.

Loading...
  1. Can't play Madden NFL 25 online for Xbox One. Freezes 100% of the time. - Similar Threads - Can't play Madden

  2. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  3. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  4. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  5. I can't play CallOfDuty Black Ops 2 SERIES S

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't play CallOfDuty Black Ops 2 SERIES S: Good day, I have an issue with my game not long ago I bought it digitally for the Series S, and when I start it I get that my session was disconnected from Xbox live, now in order to play I have...
  6. How do remove a game that i can't play anymore?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do remove a game that i can't play anymore?: I had EA play, i used it to play need for speed most wanted, then my EA play expired and i have only game pass, now when i try to uninstall it tells me to log in, so i log in. But then it says...
  7. I have Gamepass but can't play online

    in XboX Insiders
    I have Gamepass but can't play online: It always send me to the side where I can buy Gamepass. But I already own Ultimate... submitted by /u/Taubenfluegel [link] [comments]
  8. Can't play madden 24

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play madden 24: I purchased Madden 24 through the Xbox store. On the Xbox PC app, it shows that I own Madden 24. But, since I have Xbox Game Pass- I was able to play a 10 hour trial of Madden 24 through ea...
  9. EA Play trials are bugged on Series X, after Game Pass integration. Can't play Madden 21...

    in XboX Insiders
    EA Play trials are bugged on Series X, after Game Pass integration. Can't play Madden 21...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  10. Can't play madden

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play madden: I purchased Madden 16 on February 6, 2015. I recently downloaded it to my Xbox one. I played for one weekend now it will not letting me play. 600d4eae-6424-41f7-8616-e5aaf707c3c5