Can't play Kameo

Discus and support Can't play Kameo in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have the disc version of Kameo but as soon as I insert it into my xbox it says: This game is not playable here. 2f3b6fbb-1f78-4d72-bb1e-c84ac7fa9435 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GetinteAfroMan, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Can't play Kameo

I have the disc version of Kameo but as soon as I insert it into my xbox it says: This game is not playable here.

:)

GetinteAfroMan, Jul 22, 2015
  2. Your first xbox 360 game?

Man I can't remember my first game. I want to say it was Kameo. Heck if I can remember. I'm going with Kameo.

SparkStormrider, Jul 22, 2015
  3. Bentleyma
    Bentleyma Guest
    Older games on xbox?

I still play Kameo and Oblivion every now and then. Both are still fantastic games.

Bentleyma, Jul 22, 2015
  4. Can't play Kameo

Kameo is only playable on the Xbox One if you're part of the Preview program. If you are part of the Preview program please read the announcement in the Preview program app or by clicking the embedded link as some titles require a new install due too changes.

If however you've followed the steps in the preview announcement please make a post over in the Preview forums instead or report the bug through your console

FearedNightmare, Jul 22, 2015
  5. I am part of the preview program but the thing is I can't acces the forum..

GetinteAfroMan, Jul 22, 2015
  6. If you can't access the Preview forums please make a post here and state that you are in the program but have no access to the forums

forums.xbox.com/.../4268.aspx

FearedNightmare, Oct 31, 2018
  7. SparkStormrider Win User

Your first xbox 360 game?

Man I can't remember my first game. I want to say it was Kameo. Heck if I can remember. I'm going with Kameo.
  8. Tattastic Win User

Preview Member Backwards Compatibility Question

I'm having this problem with Kameo. Mass Effect installed no problem, and I've been playing that, been and purchased them today. Could't wait to get back on Mass Effect, and to be honest I really enjoyed Kameo, thought it was under rated.
  9. Bentleyma Win User

Do graphics get worse?

[quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]

Yes Doom 3 still looks excellent to this day. Even in co-op it looked and played very well. That game was so amazing. One of the best scary games I have played.

Kameo is another game that graphically was and still is ahead of many games that came out on the 360.

[/quote]

Yeah Kameo still looks great. It's odd that Kameo has aged well, while Perfect Dark Zero hasn't, both are Rare games.
  10. Private Maximo Win User

So Kinect has killed Steel Batallion apparently.

if we were going to get Kameo 2 we would have had it what 2007 to 2009, so you can't blame kinect for that.
  11. Bentleyma Win User

Older games on xbox?

I still play Kameo and Oblivion every now and then. Both are still fantastic games.
Thema:

Can't play Kameo

1. Can't play Kameo - Similar Threads - Can't play Kameo

2. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  3. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  4. Can't play online even with game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play online even with game pass: I have a game pass console subscription but whenever I try to join an online game, a screen prompting me to buy game pass ultimate comes up and won't allow me to continue. I already have a game...
  5. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  6. I can't play nba2k24 it says you must be online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play nba2k24 it says you must be online: I can't play nba2k24 it says you must be online 6a93b33f-c325-4807-87b2-f34cd175702f
  7. Why can't I play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play online: I can't sign in to Xbox plus there is other issue that happened it was dragon ball Sparking zero does not appear in the store what is going on abf0550b-4ad5-4bcb-9146-e7b273b17096
  8. Why can't I play games on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play games on my Xbox?: I have an Xbox series S btw when I click on a game it doesn't launch it and gives me a grey screen for a couple of seconds, then goes back to the home screen. I've searched online and tried...
  9. I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help

in XBoX on Windows
    I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help: I play virtual gaming and I am having a hard time downloading the game and I need help if someone can help me please? 85094ede-f6b5-425c-b2ad-fc8e15617c7d
  10. I can't access online play for any games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't access online play for any games: , I tried reseting xbox, reseting internet, I don't know what to do d294be48-c659-4a41-a5f3-5cf73d4e9989