Can´t play High on Life DLC

Discus and support Can´t play High on Life DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I bought the DLC High on Knife for the game High on Life via the Microsoft store. I own the base game trough Gamepass. When downloading the game I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PhilippSladek, Dec 29, 2023.

1. Can´t play High on Life DLC

So I bought the DLC High on Knife for the game High on Life via the Microsoft store. I own the base game trough Gamepass. When downloading the game I cannot click on the DLC button as the screen just flashes black. it works via Xcloud confirming I own the DLC.

Any help would be appreciated

:)

PhilippSladek, Dec 29, 2023
  2. PhilippSladek Win User

Yes thank you I have tried all your suggestions already.

Regards,

Phil
  3. Jhonkito Win User

Have you already tried the solutions I provided?
  4. PhilippSladek Win User

Hi sorry I should've mentioned I am playing on windows 11 via gamepass for PC. I already tried reinstalling it multiple times
  5. Jhonkito Win User

Hi again PhilippSladek

It was a pleasure to have helped you, I am very glad that one of my solutions worked for you.

Best regards
    Jhon
  6. Jhonkito Win User

Hi PhilippSladek, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

I'm sorry you're having trouble playing the High on Knife DLC. Here are some things you can try:

*Check that your console is updated to the latest version. You can do this by going to Settings > System > Updates & security.
    *Restart your console. Sometimes this can fix temporary problems.
    *Sign back into your Microsoft account. This can update your game catalog.

For your reference, I've included some links where you can find more details about the solutions I suggested

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-resolution

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ft-store-ca530de4-cd19-f728-dae7-7368fab8df4d

I hope the information I gave you has been useful, have a happy day.
Thema:

1. Can´t play High on Life DLC - Similar Threads - Can´t play High

2. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  3. XBOX App - games disappear and appear (can`t play!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX App - games disappear and appear (can`t play!): I bought PC Game Pass and downloaded the games I wanted, but everytime I start one of theses games, they simply close without a warning or an error code, At first I thought it was a problem with...
  4. Can t play Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can t play Minecraft Java Edition: Hi,i buy minecraft windows edition from 2019 and with the update months ago i get java for free,i play on it.Now when i connect on my account ,i don t have have minecraft java anymore and says...
  5. can´t play GOW 5 2 player

in XBoX on Consoles
    can´t play GOW 5 2 player: Hi, i want to play Gears Of War 5 with my brother. When he starts as a guest session it appers an error message saying that if he joins it will disable online functions. So we can´t not play horda...
  6. XBOX app for PC crashes and resets itself every 5 seconds, can`t use or play anything.

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX app for PC crashes and resets itself every 5 seconds, can`t use or play anything.: Hello, My XBOX app for PC keeps crashing and restarting itself every 5 seconds. I`ve already tried the following: 1. Updating every app and game on Microsoft Store 2. Updating to the latest...
  7. I can´t play a game that is already bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can´t play a game that is already bought: How can i play a game that is corrupted by the game pass?, the game is alredy bought. 82c2bbe6-ae4d-40c9-a4d9-7df4b8d41827
  8. I can t play free games multiplayer without xbox live even though I got the delta update.

in XboX Insiders
    I can t play free games multiplayer without xbox live even though I got the delta update.: I just downloaded the delta preview today but I can t play free games without xbox live even though it says there that I can. How can I solve this problem? submitted by /u/Cocolino1212 [link]...
  9. Can´t play full game (minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can´t play full game (minecraft): Hi, a couple of years back, i bought minecraft on the mojang store, and i migrated my account a while ago, but when i open the minecraft launcher, i says i have to buy the game or play the demo,...
  10. Can´t play man of medan with a friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t play man of medan with a friend: Hey, me and my friend want to play man of medan with the xbox game pass on pc, but we can´t becouse medan has a problem with gametags and he has a # in his name. example: YinArts#4648 He can´t...