Can't play Hand of Fate

Discus and support Can't play Hand of Fate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I was referred here by the Xbox Support Twitter account. I played Hand of Fate during the afternoon a couple of days ago. When I got done, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AKAthatoneguy, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Can't play Hand of Fate

Hi, I was referred here by the Xbox Support Twitter account.

I played Hand of Fate during the afternoon a couple of days ago. When I got done, I bought the DLC and turned off my xbox. That night I went to play again and got the "do you own this game" message. Hard restarted and did the power/modem/router disconnect
    for two minutes and didn't fix it. Also tried uninstall/reinstall but it's prompting me to pay for the game when I already own it. When I search for it in store it shows it as owned in search results. When I hit A though, the blue button says "Buy" instead
    of "Install." I'm part of the preview program.

:)

AKAthatoneguy, Jul 16, 2016
  2. ISAIAHBOWIE
    ISAIAHBOWIE Guest
    Hand of Fate

If you search up hand of fate and fps drops there's tons of others having the same problem

ISAIAHBOWIE, Jul 16, 2016
  3. ISAIAHBOWIE
    ISAIAHBOWIE Guest
    Hand of Fate

no not on the site type hand of fate fps issues into the search engine and you'll see tons

ISAIAHBOWIE, Jul 16, 2016
  4. Can't play Hand of Fate

Oh, and I got it through GWG but my gold doesn't expire til Nov so that rules out that possibility. Thanks in advance for your help.

5. KristianGrey
    KristianGrey Guest
    Hi there AKAthatoneguy,

I would highly suggest you to check your available licenses on the link below.

account.xbox.com/.../MyGames

If it's there, the possible cause of this issue would be the preview version you currently have.

It would be best to contact the preview support for this matter then.

Here's the link for your convenience.

forums.xbox.com/.../5618.aspx

Hope this covers your current issue man.

Cheers!

KristianGrey, Jul 16, 2016
  6. Okay, it shows up as already purchased in my licenses. There's no way to make a post in the forum you linked, though. It's just a bunch of locked announcement threads.

7. KristianGrey
    KristianGrey Guest
    In that case you may want to wait until the chat option becomes available again between 6am-6pm PST. They should be able to say if there are certain issues with the game for Preview Members/Consoles. Can't play Hand of Fate :)

KristianGrey, Jul 16, 2016
  8. Can't play Hand of Fate

I'm confused...are you two MS employees? It looks like the chat option is for talking to ambassadors. I simply want an easy resolution that allows me to play the game I own that doesn't require me to deal with the terrible phone reps. Both this thread and
    the Xbox Support Twitter account have now referred me to a thread I can't post or interact in. I don't want to talk to other Xbox gamers...just want the issue fixed.

AKAthatoneguy, Jul 17, 2016
  9. Sorry, thought two separate people had posted in this thread, not one. Anyway, was hoping this would be a much easier issue to fix. Not trying to be rude but I simply keep getting referred elsewhere by everyone I talk to.

AKAthatoneguy, Jul 17, 2016
  10. KristianGrey
    KristianGrey Guest
    Nope. I'm just active here every now and then. There's always an issue with the preview build recently. It would be best to get in-touch with them because they have more info regarding the known issues for preview members.

KristianGrey, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can't play Hand of Fate