Can't play Halo MCC via microsoft game pass...

Discus and support Can't play Halo MCC via microsoft game pass... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello.. It's been a while since i've last played halo1 (haven't played any other), it's also been a while since i've had a computer (9 years) But i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Saartje Dee, Jun 19, 2021.

1. Saartje Dee
    Saartje Dee Guest

Hello..

It's been a while since i've last played halo1 (haven't played any other), it's also been a while since i've had a computer (9 years)

But i really like the game pass idea and the option to play all these games.. but then they're gonna have to work!... sigh...

Everything goes fine, installation complete, starting up okay, nostalgic background music perfect.

But then when i want to play the campaign it says it has not yet been installed and asks if i want to customize my installation .

Can't play Halo MCC via microsoft game pass... [​IMG]

So then i press "OK" and the next screen pops up telling me i have already installed all the campaigns and then i get hopeless..

Can't play Halo MCC via microsoft game pass... [​IMG]

I have deleted everything and redownloaded it.. doesn't help any..

And i am not very good in this computer technic stuff.. i just want stuff to just work.. it's what i'm paying for..

but anyway... anyone know how to fix this? without me needing to have a hackers degree??

Would be very very nice.

Greetz,

Sara.

:)

Saartje Dee, Jun 19, 2021
  2. Saartje Dee Win User

Hello..

I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the game.. it's the first thing i did when it didn't work..
  3. XBF Aicha T Win User

4. Alucario Ultra Win User

What is your favorite game on Xbox Game Pass?

There are a lot of good games on the game pass. I mean, I can't decide for just one.

But those who I love are Doom, Fallout 4, Halo 5, Halo Wars 2, Halo the MCC.
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Weekly What Are You Playing Thread

As Halo MCC was added to game pass Im playing all the old Halo games again.

Also playing Manual Samuel

Also this week I passed 300k Gamerscore and 15000 individual achievement unlocks
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Halo 5 guardians

Halo 5: Forge is available, which has some features, and allows you to create maps and play limited multiplayer, but for now that is the extent of its availability on PC. That said, it wouldn't be completely wild to think that they would, at one point,
    put it out on PC either standalone, as an add-on for MCC, or package it into MCC at a later date. For now I'm pretty sure their focus is on Halo: Reach on PC (+ Steam) via the MCC and Halo: Infinite, so I wouldn't hold my breath. Would be nice to round out
    that series and further increase the value of MCC or Xbox Game Pass for PC.
Thema:

1. Can't play Halo MCC via microsoft game pass... - Similar Threads - Can't play Halo

2. Halo Master Chief Collection - Error coop mode, can't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection - Error coop mode, can't play: Hello team! I have the following problem with my MC game. I'm trying to play with my brother co op mode, LAN mode (I have already tried with Xbox Live), he can join my team, I can select the...
  3. Why can't I play co op with my friend in Halo 2 MCC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play co op with my friend in Halo 2 MCC?: Hi, I'm having a problem trying to play co op with my friend and it keeps kicking us both out of the game. We both have updated versions of our game and our system. I'd like to know what to do to...
  4. I can't sign into any other accounts to play Halo Infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into any other accounts to play Halo Infinite: Last year I downloaded halo infinite and signed in with my Microsoft account. After a while I stopped playing and since then I have made a new microsoft account and stopped using the one i used on...
  5. Why can't I play Halo infinite campaign even with the disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Halo infinite campaign even with the disc: I have purchased a pre owned copy of Halo infinite for my Xbox one. I have installed it fine. Game loads fine but when I try and start campaign from the main menu it says I have to pay for the...
  6. Halo 5 - Partner can play, I can't (error authorising user message)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 - Partner can play, I can't (error authorising user message): Hello, I am at a complete loss here. I have been playing through the Halo 5 campaign but for days now I can't even get past the main menu as I am greeted with the message 'Attention, error...
  7. i just can't play Halo: The Master Chief Collection online, can't access online content,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i just can't play Halo: The Master Chief Collection online, can't access online content,...: Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam is a mess. Everybody knows that. But recently, i just can't seem to do anything online. I can't start multiplayer matchmaking, i can't even invite my...
  8. Why can't I play halo infinite when I preordered it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play halo infinite when I preordered it: I preordered Halo Infinite when option first came. I played the campaign Monday night but can no longer play. The game is saying I don't own the campaign. It's also no longer showing as owned...
  9. My game pass subscription is current and paid but I can't play halo infinite all of a sudden

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game pass subscription is current and paid but I can't play halo infinite all of a sudden: Every time i try to play halo infinite i get a prompt saying "Looks like you have to renew your xbox game pass." I have tried resetting my console 3 times. I have checked my game pass ultimate...
  10. I can't play "Halo: The Master Chief Collection" without the Internet on my PC (Windows)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play "Halo: The Master Chief Collection" without the Internet on my PC (Windows): When I try to play in offline mode, either the campaign or local multiplayer, it tells me that I have not installed the halo campaign/content of Halo, but obviously it is installed because when I...