Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games)

Discus and support Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the title says, I need some help I recently transferred to a Xbox One X, the problem is I can't play GTA Online I used to be able to on my Xbox One,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MidNiGHTS 707, Dec 27, 2023.

1. Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games)

As the title says, I need some help I recently transferred to a Xbox One X, the problem is I can't play GTA Online I used to be able to on my Xbox One, but now I get the "Your profile does not have permission to access GTA Online" Which I know is bogus, Since I already have an Active Gamepass Subscription, I tried a Hard Reset, did nothing, now still stuck with unable to access GTA Online after transferring... Was there something on the old console I should have done before transferring?

Secondly, How do I get Game Pass to work when there are two Xbox Accounts on the same Xbox (one has Game Pass while the other doesn't) How to share an existing game pass subscription? I tried googling the question, that didn't help much in my case,

Thanks,

MidNiGHTS

:)

MidNiGHTS 707, Dec 27, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games)