can´t play GOW 5 2 player

Discus and support can´t play GOW 5 2 player in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, i want to play Gears Of War 5 with my brother. When he starts as a guest session it appers an error message saying that if he joins it will disable... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Drago Stojanovic, Jul 18, 2022.

1. can´t play GOW 5 2 player

Hi, i want to play Gears Of War 5 with my brother. When he starts as a guest session it appers an error message saying that if he joins it will disable online functions. So we can´t not play horda mode for example.

:)

Drago Stojanovic, Jul 18, 2022
  2. Drago Stojanovic Win User

Hi Francia, thank you so much for your help.

When my brother sign as a guest these message displays:

Unknown Error (0x000011c8)

If you continue, your platoon will lose connection.

If I continue and try to start horde mode these message appears:

ERROR

It is not possible to connect with the servers.

(0x000011c8)

Sorry, the only game I have right now is GOW5. I have the console just a few months. When I play single player everything works fine. Horde mode, campaign, etc etc.

Thank you again for your help.
  3. Drago Stojanovic Win User

Hi Drago, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Can I have the exact message that you're getting whenever your brother is trying to join the session?

I would also appreciate it if you can check with other games so we can validate if it's just the game or the console itself.
    I tried Gears Of War The Collection. 2 player works fine.

So the problem is just with Gears of War 5.

Please any help???
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi Drago, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Can I have the exact message that you're getting whenever your brother is trying to join the session?

I would also appreciate it if you can check with other games so we can validate if it's just the game or the console itself.
  5. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Only played a little of Gears of War 1 and none of the others

Hello, you can play GoW in any order. first 4 & 5 then 1 2 3 then Judgement (Prequel) but it might be more useful to play in the right order.
  6. BoxingANDY Win User

Favorite MP shooters of all time

1. Battlefield 3

2. GOW 2

3. RB6V2

4. Modern Warfare 1

5. GOW 1
Thema:

1. can´t play GOW 5 2 player - Similar Threads - can´t play GOW

2. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  3. Can´t play High on Life DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t play High on Life DLC: So I bought the DLC High on Knife for the game High on Life via the Microsoft store. I own the base game trough Gamepass. When downloading the game I cannot click on the DLC button as the screen...
  4. XBOX App - games disappear and appear (can`t play!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX App - games disappear and appear (can`t play!): I bought PC Game Pass and downloaded the games I wanted, but everytime I start one of theses games, they simply close without a warning or an error code, At first I thought it was a problem with...
  5. Can t play Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can t play Minecraft Java Edition: Hi,i buy minecraft windows edition from 2019 and with the update months ago i get java for free,i play on it.Now when i connect on my account ,i don t have have minecraft java anymore and says...
  6. XBOX app for PC crashes and resets itself every 5 seconds, can`t use or play anything.

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX app for PC crashes and resets itself every 5 seconds, can`t use or play anything.: Hello, My XBOX app for PC keeps crashing and restarting itself every 5 seconds. I`ve already tried the following: 1. Updating every app and game on Microsoft Store 2. Updating to the latest...
  7. I can´t play a game that is already bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can´t play a game that is already bought: How can i play a game that is corrupted by the game pass?, the game is alredy bought. 82c2bbe6-ae4d-40c9-a4d9-7df4b8d41827
  8. I can t play free games multiplayer without xbox live even though I got the delta update.

in XboX Insiders
    I can t play free games multiplayer without xbox live even though I got the delta update.: I just downloaded the delta preview today but I can t play free games without xbox live even though it says there that I can. How can I solve this problem? submitted by /u/Cocolino1212 [link]...
  9. Can´t play full game (minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can´t play full game (minecraft): Hi, a couple of years back, i bought minecraft on the mojang store, and i migrated my account a while ago, but when i open the minecraft launcher, i says i have to buy the game or play the demo,...
  10. Can´t play man of medan with a friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t play man of medan with a friend: Hey, me and my friend want to play man of medan with the xbox game pass on pc, but we can´t becouse medan has a problem with gametags and he has a # in his name. example: YinArts#4648 He can´t...