Cant play games over parent permission, something went wrong

Discus and support Cant play games over parent permission, something went wrong in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So i bought Gears 5 when it first came out and i made this microsoft account i could play it perfectly. I upgraded my pc and i had to reinstall all my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by rimmike, Mar 22, 2020.

1. rimmike
    rimmike Guest

So i bought Gears 5 when it first came out and i made this microsoft account i could play it perfectly. I upgraded my pc and i had to reinstall all my games on steam and when i tried to reinstall gears 5 i did but when i tried to play it it said i needed
    to ask for parents permission even though ive never set up parent permission and im over 18. Ive tried changing my date of birth and trying to find parent permission but i couldnt find anything about it. I tried contacting support but i couldnt find anything
    about it either. No matter what i try i cant play the game because i cant ask for permission by email even though ive never set it up before.

:)

rimmike, Mar 22, 2020
  2. GustavoRS14 Win User

Purchase not showing up on account

Did You contact Xbox Support? If your parent approved It there is something wrong or there is something in his account which is not allowing You to buy It, some permission is probably disable and does not allow You to buy it
  3. Elderdragon741 Win User

Can't purchase content due to age restrictions???

You can play a 18 or over game of you are a minor and have permission from your parents so that doesn't make much sense if you can play the game but not the trial
  4. Its FearTheBear Win User

Something went wrong

Good news! this should be all fixed up, but let us know if its still giving you problems! D:
  5. StefanNeubauer Win User

SOMETHING WENT WRONG

6. onyxishere Win User

Something Went Wrong..

Are you able to try entering the code on the console? Press the Guide button on the controller then scroll left and choose Redeem Code. If you get an 8 digit error code post it here.
Thema:

1. Cant play games over parent permission, something went wrong - Similar Threads - Cant play games

2. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  3. Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live: Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live 5258ef95-6cff-4136-82cb-4f8ad899b6fa
  4. I own games and cant play them without game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own games and cant play them without game pass: I own games diagonally and on disc and i do not have game pass anymore but i have owned these games prior to having game pass and i cant play any of them and it says i need game pass but i own the...
  5. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games: Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or...
  6. Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.: Game is lord of the rings, battle for middle earth 1 and 2. Did some research many people have had this issue and have resorted to downloading dodgy fixes instead of Microsoft allowing old games....
  7. I cant play a game because of Performance Check

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play a game because of Performance Check: I have xbox game pass and I can`t open Hell Let Loose because of ,,Performance check not available...'' i want to mention that i have a good pc with 3060ti and i9 gen10...
  8. I cant play forza 5 with game pass core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play forza 5 with game pass core: I brought a 3 months xbox gold live voucher and when I redeemed it was not was it said it was and was infact xbox core. This was not what I payed for and was mislead by Xbox which om not happy...
  9. Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?: series x keeps crashing on numerous br cant even play c.o.d d23f1d63-d163-4e5e-a7a1-e82fe542be82
  10. Why cant i play my previously owned digital games after my 2 year gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i play my previously owned digital games after my 2 year gamepass?: For several years i have owned Halo The Master Chief Collection (and DLC) Plants Vs Zombies Castle Crashers Battle Block Theater and recently after my 24 month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...