Can´t play full game (minecraft)

Discus and support Can´t play full game (minecraft) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, a couple of years back, i bought minecraft on the mojang store, and i migrated my account a while ago, but when i open the minecraft launcher, i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AntonJespersen1, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Can´t play full game (minecraft)

Hi, a couple of years back, i bought minecraft on the mojang store, and i migrated my account a while ago, but when i open the minecraft launcher, i says i have to buy the game or play the demo, how can i fix this?

:)

AntonJespersen1, Dec 26, 2020
  2. Luka CvoroCvoro Win User

Не могу зайти в Xbox Live через Майнкрафт [Can't go to Xbox Live via Minecraft]

I can`t play on Minecraft PE servers.

Can you fix it?
  3. Paraffin Alien Win User

original xbox game doesn't work! please update!

4. AlluMiniuM2510 Win User

Can´t play full arcade game

So, I found out that I don´t have the full game because when the Czech republic became a supported country, I switched from my UK account to a CZ account, same profile and name just different location. And because of that I lost every arcade game I bought
    before I migrated, that is a few thousands MS points. And I cant even buy them again because it shows just "Download again". Im sorry but that is bull****
  5. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Hey there, AlluMiniuM2510. You mentioned that you did not do a license transfer. However, are you using the same gamertag to play that game that you used to download the game initially as well? Just want to double check that as well.
  6. AlluMiniuM2510 Win User

I tried that link and still not the full game
Thema:

Can´t play full game (minecraft)

1. Can´t play full game (minecraft) - Similar Threads - Can´t play full

2. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  3. Can´t play High on Life DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t play High on Life DLC: So I bought the DLC High on Knife for the game High on Life via the Microsoft store. I own the base game trough Gamepass. When downloading the game I cannot click on the DLC button as the screen...
  4. XBOX App - games disappear and appear (can`t play!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX App - games disappear and appear (can`t play!): I bought PC Game Pass and downloaded the games I wanted, but everytime I start one of theses games, they simply close without a warning or an error code, At first I thought it was a problem with...
  5. Can t play Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can t play Minecraft Java Edition: Hi,i buy minecraft windows edition from 2019 and with the update months ago i get java for free,i play on it.Now when i connect on my account ,i don t have have minecraft java anymore and says...
  6. can´t play GOW 5 2 player

in XBoX on Consoles
    can´t play GOW 5 2 player: Hi, i want to play Gears Of War 5 with my brother. When he starts as a guest session it appers an error message saying that if he joins it will disable online functions. So we can´t not play horda...
  7. XBOX app for PC crashes and resets itself every 5 seconds, can`t use or play anything.

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX app for PC crashes and resets itself every 5 seconds, can`t use or play anything.: Hello, My XBOX app for PC keeps crashing and restarting itself every 5 seconds. I`ve already tried the following: 1. Updating every app and game on Microsoft Store 2. Updating to the latest...
  8. I can´t play a game that is already bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can´t play a game that is already bought: How can i play a game that is corrupted by the game pass?, the game is alredy bought. 82c2bbe6-ae4d-40c9-a4d9-7df4b8d41827
  9. I can t play free games multiplayer without xbox live even though I got the delta update.

in XboX Insiders
    I can t play free games multiplayer without xbox live even though I got the delta update.: I just downloaded the delta preview today but I can t play free games without xbox live even though it says there that I can. How can I solve this problem? submitted by /u/Cocolino1212 [link]...
  10. Can´t play man of medan with a friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t play man of medan with a friend: Hey, me and my friend want to play man of medan with the xbox game pass on pc, but we can´t becouse medan has a problem with gametags and he has a # in his name. example: YinArts#4648 He can´t...