Can't play FIFA 14 Online with a friend

Discus and support Can't play FIFA 14 Online with a friend in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Have someone tried to connect to FIFA 14 with a friend today? Also can't do via a Party. d82d5309-ee62-4d69-93a9-d2a32180ef2f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by corrado49, May 10, 2014.

1. corrado49
    corrado49 Guest

Have someone tried to connect to FIFA 14 with a friend today? Also can't do via a Party.

:)

corrado49, May 10, 2014
  2. Need help connecting to EA Servers

I can connect online on CoD Ghosts, but I can't connect to EA Servers on NBA 2K14 or FIFA 14. I also can't connect to Xbox Live parties, but I did get a private chat with my friend. What is going on?

GandalfWiz556, May 10, 2014
  3. boroboy913
    boroboy913 Guest
    FIFA 14 Gamer Profile does not have correct permissions

Same problem here. Its been working fine for months and today seems to think that the gamer profile is restricted!!! Can't play online or message any friends. EA server fine on need for speed rivals......fifa 14 ult team wont work. Can't find how to get
    help

boroboy913, May 10, 2014
  4. Can't play FIFA 14 Online with a friend

Hi 49,

You and your friend should both run through
    this
    article. It may be a NAT issue.

The Last Ewok, May 10, 2014
  5. I think you need Gold Membership for that

PettyCorn46357, Oct 5, 2014
  6. Hey there, PettyCorn! This thread is a bit old. I appreciate your enthusiasm to help others out, but the original poster may have already had their issue resolved. We have more recent posters that can definitely use your help, though! Feel encouraged to
    head on over to those posts and see if you can drop some knowledge on them. Can't play FIFA 14 Online with a friend :D We look forward to seeing you post more on the forums and helping out your fellow gamers!

Misses Quinzel, Oct 31, 2018
  7. boroboy913 Win User

FIFA 14 Gamer Profile does not have correct permissions

Same problem here. Its been working fine for months and today seems to think that the gamer profile is restricted!!! Can't play online or message any friends. EA server fine on need for speed rivals......fifa 14 ult team wont work. Can't find how to get
    help
  8. EzequielNeves19 Win User

My Gamertag is linked to an EA account that I no longer am able to manage and I'm unable to get help from EA. What are my solutions?

I believe so, I had a friend who has an EA account just to play Fifa online and he doesn't remember the password and nothing he can't log in, but just for him to log in with his Microsoft account, it connects automatically, and that's since Fifa 14, maybe you can do the same, so you can play the old games or games you don't want to use the new account. Because, to be quite honest, the EA account has no function except for us to play online.
  9. TWUK Win User

Minecraft Xbox one online multiplayer

Exactly the same problem here. My son can play Fifa 14 etc. online, but when he tries to play Minecraft he gets the message that he can't play online games. We've tried resetting the teen setting, and Blocking then Allowing online play but Minecraft still
    doesn't work.
  10. MR COATES Win User

FIFA 11 / FIFA 12 online access farce.

A little late to this 'party' but my son hasn't been able to play FIFA online since FIFA 11 (FIFA 10 was fine!).

He's actually 14 now and STILL can't play online. All EA have done is lose a player who really wanted to use Ultimate Team etc (extra money for EA) and now he's probably going to switch to Pro Evo.

Pretty pointless employing this extra 'protection' when the console is fully geared up for this already.
  11. spellweaver16 Win User

7 day trial

FIFA is an EA Sports game. EA servers have their own age restrictions. If the birthdate on your son's account is accurate and he's under 14, he will not be allowed to play FIFA online on that profile.
Thema:

1. Can't play FIFA 14 Online with a friend - Similar Threads - Can't play FIFA

2. Why can't I play with my friend whose on ps5 and I'm on xbox x (fifa 23)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play with my friend whose on ps5 and I'm on xbox x (fifa 23): I have an xbox series x and my friend has ps5, I got a xbox x just to play fifa 23 with him! ef176f74-2d60-48d4-8089-35368eb77bce
  3. Can't play fifa 23 on xbox one - get error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play fifa 23 on xbox one - get error code: Hi, when I try and play fifa 23 on my xbox one I get the error code 0x87e50033. I follow the instructions (which is just to to relaunch) but it doesn't help. Does anyone know how I can play my...
  4. Why can't I download fifa 17 demo In 2023,I just bought a Xbox series a to play fifa 17

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download fifa 17 demo In 2023,I just bought a Xbox series a to play fifa 17: Why can't I download fifa 17 demo In 2023,I just bought a Xbox series a to play fifa 17 6a1ec192-e559-4b1c-ba15-609dbc02b915
  5. can't play FIFA 21 with Xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't play FIFA 21 with Xbox live gold: Hello, During my previous subscription for Xbox live gold I installed FIFA 21, Forza Horizon etc. When the subscription expired I didn't renew it for a few months and now when I renewed the...
  6. Can't access EA Play trial for fifa in new store

in XboX Insiders
    Can't access EA Play trial for fifa in new store: The old store would have a clickable brick that allowed you to select "download/play trial"-it was normally adjacent to the pre-order brick. The new store has no such brick for the EA Play trial,...
  7. Impossible de lire le CD de Fifa 20[Translation-Can't play Fifa 20 CD]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible de lire le CD de Fifa 20[Translation-Can't play Fifa 20 CD]: Bonjour, étant dans l'impossible de contacter le support Microsoft pour des raisons inconnues, je viens donc poser ma question ici. Ma xbox ne lit plus le CD de Fifa 20, mais arrive lire les...
  8. I can't play fifa 19 online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play fifa 19 online: I can't play fifa 19 online, I tried all the tricks The message that appears to me is: Unable to connect to the EA servers at this time. Please check your network connection or try again later....
  9. I can't play my free FIFA 18

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't play my free FIFA 18: In the images you can see that FIFA 18 was free and I was able to download the game. But when I wanted to play the game I get an error. I already contacted Xbox support but they send me here for a...
  10. Can't play FIFA 17 online and FUT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play FIFA 17 online and FUT: Hi everybody, I have an issue with FIFA 17. it doesn't allow me play online, It doesn't appear an error, it just that the game can't find others players. This issue happened to me almost 3...