Can't play fallout shelter

Discus and support Can't play fallout shelter in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have not been able to play fallout shelter since the 17th. I have contacted xbox support and they said to post a message in this forum so that I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RayneStorms, Feb 27, 2017.

1. RayneStorms
    RayneStorms Guest

I have not been able to play fallout shelter since the 17th. I have contacted xbox support and they said to post a message in this forum so that I can get help since I'm in the preview program.

:)

RayneStorms, Feb 27, 2017
  2. crobar702
    crobar702 Guest
    Service not working

Right but I can play a free downloaded game like fallout shelter ...so what's going on...I can't even play my discs

crobar702, Feb 27, 2017
  3. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest
    J3RS3Y DEVIL, Feb 27, 2017
  4. crobar702 Win User

Service not working

Right but I can play a free downloaded game like fallout shelter ...so what's going on...I can't even play my discs
  5. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Fallout Shelter Coming to Xbox One Next Week

6. TDK Skin Walker Win User

what is the best free game available at the min on Xbox ?

Fallout Shelter and Fortnite.
  7. TripleD BumBleB Win User

Free to play Games

Fallout Shelter is a pretty good game
  8. alexteam27 Win User

Let's Talk About Free Games

In games with gold : marooners and super Bomberman r for play with the children. In f2p i like prominence poker and Fallout Shelter.
Thema:

1. Can't play fallout shelter - Similar Threads - Can't play fallout

2. Why can't I play fallout 76 keeps saying to put in my pin but then I do and it asks again...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play fallout 76 keeps saying to put in my pin but then I do and it asks again...: Why can't I play fallout 76 a923d6b0-3d69-4230-8a4e-e20a48921a84
  3. Can't play Fallout 76...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Fallout 76...: I'm trying to play Fallout 76 online, I get the following message... "you cannot unable to launch multiplayer session because of how your account is set up".. I don't have any problems with any...
  4. I can't play fallout 4 (cloud gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    I can't play fallout 4 (cloud gaming): Each time I load into the game it keeps crashing and I don't know what to do now submitted by /u/S1mplykoi [link] [comments]
  5. Can't get Fallout New Vegas to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get Fallout New Vegas to play: I just installed the game, and it won't even start. I checked the other games I installed just to make sure it wasn't the app console itself, but everything else worked fine. This is the only game...
  6. I can't play Fallout 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Fallout 3: I recently bought the game Fallout 3, but when I try to start the game, a message appears saying that I didn't buy the game. I have already uninstalled and re-installed, restarted the console but...
  7. Can't Play Fallout 4 via Game Pass PC (-2015294512 error)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Play Fallout 4 via Game Pass PC (-2015294512 error): Hello, I recently installed Fallout 4 with the Game Pass for PC but the game don't launch and this error code appears : -2015294512. When installing the game, I have choose a hard disk which is...
  8. Gamepass on PC with 2 drives. Can't play fallout

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass on PC with 2 drives. Can't play fallout: I have an MSI laptop that has 2 hard drives (C: is the original drive it came with; I installed a SSD as E:). C: is the smaller of the 2 and only has about 64 GB of space. My other drive has 358...
  9. I can't play fallout 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play fallout 4: Hello. I have recently purchased the xbox one s. On my old xbox one i had a copy of fallout 4 game of the year edition. After getting everything set up on my xbox one s, i saw that i didnt own...
  10. why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore: Why won't the last update on fallout 4 download all the way it will not finish so I can play the game 8e625c96-038c-4cdd-9023-3d3d2ebaa5c6