Cant Play DVDs smoothly

Discus and support Cant Play DVDs smoothly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Cant play any DVDs smoothly they are all juddery Can you tell me what is wrong with My Xbox 1 I know they are saying it is USA system but this is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Doughkids, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Doughkids
    Doughkids Guest

Cant Play DVDs smoothly

Cant play any DVDs smoothly

they are all juddery

Can you tell me what is wrong with My Xbox 1

I know they are saying it is USA system but this is crazy

I paid £600 for my Xbox 1

I can only play games on it !!

:)

Doughkids, Jan 14, 2014
  2. moose221
    moose221 Guest
    I am connected to Xbox live on my Xbox 1 but I am unable to access it playing dragon age inquisition

we have this problem cant play FIFA15 or play DVDs, won't connect to XBOX live

moose221, Jan 14, 2014
  3. edersonz
    edersonz Guest
    Resident 5 in windows is impossible play

i cant play game in windows some problem with xlive.dll erro code 43 , gfwlivesetup cant find network why do for play the game i have dvd for play and i cant not to play.

I hope you guys answer what I have to do to play the game and I'm watching the game I'm running via emulador de imagen because my pc does not have rom DVD to read cds or dvds

I hope a positive response and a solution to this problem awaits me.

edersonz, Jan 14, 2014
  4. Xenokai
    Xenokai Guest

Cant Play DVDs smoothly

The xbox one's dvd playing software "blu ray app" seems to have some kinda problem playing dvd smoothly. It plays blu rays just fine but when it comes to DVDs its very bad, on certain movies the movies it can even begin to have screen tear/screen lag.
    All the movies ive seen develop sync issue also. Alot of people pop a movie in and see it plays and looks aright for a few mins and may tell you theres doesnt do that, but ive found that the problem gets worse as the movie goes on. I guess the good
    news is that its not a faulty console. Sadly it looks like its the app/software, hopefully it will be updated. But right now you are not alone with the dvd playback issues.

Xenokai, Jan 14, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Cant Play DVDs smoothly