Cant play DLC on COD Ghosts Xbox 360 on Xbox One

Discus and support Cant play DLC on COD Ghosts Xbox 360 on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello!! Yesterday i bought a dlc inside the game of call of duty ghosts 360 the cost was $1.99 dollars and i intalled it like the xbox one saibut when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gaiden ZX, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Gaiden ZX
    Gaiden ZX Guest

hello!! Yesterday i bought a dlc inside the game of call of duty ghosts 360 the cost was $1.99 dollars and i intalled it like the xbox one saibut when i restart the game to play de DLC it says that i need to intall i and i cant play with it, di i need to install all over again? Or is this a problem on the microsoft store or backwards compatibility

:)

Gaiden ZX, Feb 17, 2021
  2. DHO COD Clan Win User

Dads Playing Call of Duty Ghosts

First DLC map pack for COD Ghosts dropped today! Don't play alone! Play with other Dads on the Xbox 360 and Xbox One!
  3. Glass Phantom Win User

Call of Duty Ghost

Hey PSYCHO MEX I noticed also when I play ghost on the 360 it works fine then when I jump to the xbox one it takes a while to sync up on the xbox one and I was wondering if it was ok to play ghost off both platforms or better to just stick to playing cod
    ghosts from one or the other only instead of playing cod ghost off of both ?
  4. Speedy Lil Lady Win User

Xbox One Controller Input Lag

I have the same problem when playing COD Ghost, it has to be the controller or the Xbox One. No problems with my TV or the game when a 360 was used with a rented COD Ghost before.
  5. Renovatio 42 Win User

A Dad Playing Call of Duty

OK, I'm really enjoying COD Ghosts! Any dads on the Xbox 360 or soon Xbox One play?
  6. ArabViper Win User

Does the season pass carry over?

im asuming seperatley. i bought a dlc for xbox 360 for cod ghosts and nothing that i bought on it transfered over.
Thema:

1. Cant play DLC on COD Ghosts Xbox 360 on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Cant play DLC

2. sniper elite 5 dlc problem cant play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sniper elite 5 dlc problem cant play: On my old computer i installed sniper elite 5 and al dlc and have no problem at al. When i bought a new computer i uninstall the game on my old computer and installed on my new. But icant play...
  3. Cant play monster hunter rise after download sunbreak dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play monster hunter rise after download sunbreak dlc: I play monster hunter rise on pc gamepass, after i download the sunbreak dlc it cant open anymore and sent the error message to me : Sorry, something went wrong. For solutions please...
  4. Cant play purchased DLC or Apps.

in XboX Insiders
    Cant play purchased DLC or Apps.: Trying to play any games with purchased DLC (Outriders WorldSlayer for example) or apps. Dolby Access says I dont own Atmos licence and games say I dont own the DLC's. Game pass tab in my games...
  5. I bought the DLC for Destiny 2 (KEY), but i cant play it on PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the DLC for Destiny 2 (KEY), but i cant play it on PC.: I bought the DLC for Destiny 2 (WITCH QUEEN + BUNGIE 30TH)(KEY), I thought I would be able to play it on my PC, but I can only play it on XBOX (DLCs for this game unfortunately don't work on smart...
  6. call od duty black ops dlc maps cant play it offline anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call od duty black ops dlc maps cant play it offline anymore: why is microsoft so full of [Mod Removed - Profanity] i bought all the call of duty black ops dlc maps for a long time i cud play it in offline mode and 2months ago it changed now i have spend...
  7. Purchased a preorder dlc for destiny 2 but it failed now i cant play destiny 2 at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased a preorder dlc for destiny 2 but it failed now i cant play destiny 2 at all: I bought destiny 2 with the season pass, afterwards i preordered the new dlc forsaken but the purchase failed and i didnt get a refund it say i have to update my payment system, even worse i cant...
  8. Purchased a preorder dlc for destiny 2 but it failed now i cant play destiny at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased a preorder dlc for destiny 2 but it failed now i cant play destiny at all: I bought destiny 2 with the season pass, afterwards i preordered the new dlc forsaken but the purchase failed and i didnt get a refund it say i have to update my payment system, even worse i cant...
  9. Lost my other account, It doesnt exist?? Cant play my dlc i bought Now!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost my other account, It doesnt exist?? Cant play my dlc i bought Now!!: Hello, A year ago i had account where i bought the fallout 4 season pass on. And all my accounts and family could play the dlc. But today i wanted to sign in because i really wanted to play it...
  10. Cant play DLC Baba Yaga

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play DLC Baba Yaga: Long time ago i was bying DLC Baba Yaga, and end game vs 100%. Now i start new game vs hard dificalt and did it, but i cant play DLC again. I was looking for expedition and nothing. Help pls, how...