Cant play DLC Baba Yaga

Discus and support Cant play DLC Baba Yaga in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Long time ago i was bying DLC Baba Yaga, and end game vs 100%. Now i start new game vs hard dificalt and did it, but i cant play DLC again. I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HEAVYSTOPHELL, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Cant play DLC Baba Yaga

Long time ago i was bying DLC Baba Yaga, and end game vs 100%. Now i start new game vs hard dificalt and did it, but i cant play DLC again. I was looking for expedition and nothing. Help pls, how can i pass my DLC which I bought?

TY

:)

HEAVYSTOPHELL, Mar 19, 2017
  2. DANEK82
    DANEK82 Guest
    BABA YAGA TOMB RAIDER help

hello i buy today DLC "Baba yaga " in online live shop xbox and dawnload it .

And i don't see this DLC when i back to shop it write you buyit this game you have this game on your xbox

But I don't haven't this game DLC baba yaga

I dont see this on my disc!

Please help

DANEK82, Mar 19, 2017
  3. Hudowoodo
    Hudowoodo Guest
    Questions about the Deluxe Edition

Thanks for the info Lady LC, but unfortunately I already purchased the Baba Yaga separated.

Hudowoodo, Mar 19, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Cant play DLC Baba Yaga

Hey there HEAVYSTOPHELL.

Are you playing from the same profile that you originally played the Baba Yaga DLC on, or is it from a different profile? Make sure the content is still installed on your Xbox One.

Mister Maka, Mar 20, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Cant play DLC Baba Yaga

Hey there HEAVYSTOPHELL.

Are you playing from the same profile that you originally played the Baba Yaga DLC on, or is it from a different profile? Make sure the content is still installed on your Xbox One.
  6. Ikomrad Win User

Baba Yaga glitch

Mike_B;2199104
    With the Baba Yaga, I had an issue when fighting the witch. The things you had to release the gas from showed up but the witch did not. Took me a while to realise that's why nothing happened. A reload of the last checkpoint fixed the
    issue though. But just mentioning it in case others come across it too.
    In Baba Yaga on XB1, My rope works puzzle is bugged . I finish it , ride the lift to baba Yaga's cave, but the game says that I still need to compete it. Several reloads and console reboots later, the problem is still there .

I can go all the way to Baba Yaga's cave , but she will not spawn since the game thinks I haven't activated the rope works.
  7. Hudowoodo Win User

Questions about the Deluxe Edition

Thanks for the info Lady LC, but unfortunately I already purchased the Baba Yaga separated.
  8. oo EVIL GOAT oo Win User

inactive DLC achievements for Rise of the Tomb Raider

Can you specify what this 3rd mission is? I got gold on the two I know are from baba yaga dlc, & no achievement. I may have gold there aswell, but I'd say a glitch is more likely.
  9. TheRancidDog Win User

inactive DLC achievements for Rise of the Tomb Raider

It may be possible that the issue will be fixed once the Baba Yaga DLC is out, but I don't want to get my hopes up. The thing is, the Endurance achievements are avoidable. You can play the mode without challenges enabled and you can avoid unlocking the achievements.
    But since Baba Yaga is story DLC that may not be the case if they forget the achievements for that as well. That Square thread QuickMythril linked is in a forum read by the game's community manager, who reports issues back to Crystal Dynamics. None of the
    reported issues have received attention since early this month, but our problem isn't one that needs a patch to be fixed. The devs are the ones who put the achievements on Xbox.com, so they need to realize they forgot and do it.
Thema:

Cant play DLC Baba Yaga

1. Cant play DLC Baba Yaga - Similar Threads - Cant play DLC

2. sniper elite 5 dlc problem cant play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sniper elite 5 dlc problem cant play: On my old computer i installed sniper elite 5 and al dlc and have no problem at al. When i bought a new computer i uninstall the game on my old computer and installed on my new. But icant play...
  3. Cant play monster hunter rise after download sunbreak dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play monster hunter rise after download sunbreak dlc: I play monster hunter rise on pc gamepass, after i download the sunbreak dlc it cant open anymore and sent the error message to me : Sorry, something went wrong. For solutions please...
  4. Cant play purchased DLC or Apps.

in XboX Insiders
    Cant play purchased DLC or Apps.: Trying to play any games with purchased DLC (Outriders WorldSlayer for example) or apps. Dolby Access says I dont own Atmos licence and games say I dont own the DLC's. Game pass tab in my games...
  5. I bought the DLC for Destiny 2 (KEY), but i cant play it on PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the DLC for Destiny 2 (KEY), but i cant play it on PC.: I bought the DLC for Destiny 2 (WITCH QUEEN + BUNGIE 30TH)(KEY), I thought I would be able to play it on my PC, but I can only play it on XBOX (DLCs for this game unfortunately don't work on smart...
  6. Cant play DLC on COD Ghosts Xbox 360 on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play DLC on COD Ghosts Xbox 360 on Xbox One: hello!! Yesterday i bought a dlc inside the game of call of duty ghosts 360 the cost was $1.99 dollars and i intalled it like the xbox one saibut when i restart the game to play de DLC it says...
  7. call od duty black ops dlc maps cant play it offline anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call od duty black ops dlc maps cant play it offline anymore: why is microsoft so full of [Mod Removed - Profanity] i bought all the call of duty black ops dlc maps for a long time i cud play it in offline mode and 2months ago it changed now i have spend...
  8. Purchased a preorder dlc for destiny 2 but it failed now i cant play destiny 2 at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased a preorder dlc for destiny 2 but it failed now i cant play destiny 2 at all: I bought destiny 2 with the season pass, afterwards i preordered the new dlc forsaken but the purchase failed and i didnt get a refund it say i have to update my payment system, even worse i cant...
  9. Purchased a preorder dlc for destiny 2 but it failed now i cant play destiny at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased a preorder dlc for destiny 2 but it failed now i cant play destiny at all: I bought destiny 2 with the season pass, afterwards i preordered the new dlc forsaken but the purchase failed and i didnt get a refund it say i have to update my payment system, even worse i cant...
  10. Lost my other account, It doesnt exist?? Cant play my dlc i bought Now!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost my other account, It doesnt exist?? Cant play my dlc i bought Now!!: Hello, A year ago i had account where i bought the fallout 4 season pass on. And all my accounts and family could play the dlc. But today i wanted to sign in because i really wanted to play it...