Can’t play Disney Scene It on Xbox One slim.

Discus and support Can’t play Disney Scene It on Xbox One slim. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Cannot navigate away from title screen. Every input is invalid from multiple controllers, verified current updates installed, restarted console and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DiabulisCanis, Nov 24, 2023.

1. Can’t play Disney Scene It on Xbox One slim.

Cannot navigate away from title screen. Every input is invalid from multiple controllers, verified current updates installed, restarted console and controllers.

For clarification: the issue being experienced is that every button on any of the controllers results in a red X icon on the top right as if the input was invalid. It’s a software issue, not hardware.

:)

DiabulisCanis, Nov 24, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox 360 peripherals will not function with Xbox one, are you trying to play the DVD version of these games, the kind that will work on a standard DVD player and does not require a computer or a game system? Because I can't find any record of these games
  3. Freddie Willmott Win User

Yea same issue with us trying to play Friends Scene It. Least we’re not alone!
  4. Crayonsford Win User

I am having the same issue with all of my scene it DVDs since the recent update
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

I can't find a record of an Xbox version of Disney Scene it, are you playing the DVD game?
  6. Kyaira Burnett Win User

Literally had the problem same as you. Play it on a PS2. It worked for us. Because a PS2 is almost the same as a dvd player. Problem Solved. Disney SceneIT dvd board game
Thema:

1. Can’t play Disney Scene It on Xbox One slim. - Similar Threads - Can’t play Disney

2. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  3. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  4. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  5. Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...: So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805
  6. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  7. My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.: My son plays Fortnite most days with friends and it alwasy works fine. Today his friends can’t hear him, but he can hear them. We have tried a different headset and have the same problem. We have...
  8. Can’t sign in when playing on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in when playing on backwards compatible games: [img] Started happening out of nowhere and I have no idea why. It will randomly let me sign in sometimes and I’ve tried everything I can think of to fix it, but nothings working....
  9. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  10. Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off: Yes since Monday I haven’t been able to play online Xbox fallout 4 and it’s annoying cause I pay for this feature 92633e48-4b06-4047-8f61-ec3ce198e58e