Can't play digital copy of Fable?

Discus and support Can't play digital copy of Fable? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased a copy of Fable on the Xbox 360. When looking for it in my game library, it's lacking a cover to the thumbnail. It's just a white... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xajet, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Xajet
    Xajet Guest

I recently purchased a copy of Fable on the Xbox 360. When looking for it in my game library, it's lacking a cover to the thumbnail. It's just a white controller on a grey background. And when I try to evaluate any game details, all that appears in the overview
    menu is "Play Now" or "Delete". So far, every time I try launching the game, it remains stuck on a black screen for minutes. There's no error message. When I try to return to my dashboard, that's when it freezes. I've already tried deleting and re-downloading
    the game several times, and I've also cleared the system cache. Is this a hard drive issue? I don't distinctly remember, but I'm almost positive this should be a Microsoft brand hard drive...purchased from Gamestop, if memory serves to be correct. I've had
    this Xbox 360 for years and until now, I've had no such issue. Is it the game itself, or am I missing something?

:)

Xajet, Jul 31, 2014
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Black ops 3

You would have to purchase the game as a digital copy in order to play it digitally. You can't download a digital copy because you lost your disc.

Smwutches, Jul 31, 2014
  3. Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies download not working

I downloaded and re-downloaded havoc for advanced warfare, it didn't work. Then I got fed up and deleted my digital copy of the game. Now I can't get my digital copy of advanced warfare to download all the way and it just says incomplete everytime! I've
    downloaded 2 other games in the past 24 hours with no issues. Please help because now I can't play Advanced warfare at all Can't play digital copy of Fable? :(

LoST x ApocMeow, Jul 31, 2014
  4. xTye
    xTye Guest

Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: