Can't play Diablo 3

Discus and support Can't play Diablo 3 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox One will read other discs fine, it's just that when I try to play D3 that it'll flash the "Diablo 3 Reaper Of Souls" logo and that's it. It'll... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Magma Koala, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Magma Koala
    Magma Koala Guest

Can't play Diablo 3

My Xbox One will read other discs fine, it's just that when I try to play D3 that it'll flash the "Diablo 3 Reaper Of Souls" logo and that's it. It'll just sit there for however long I let it. I popped in Titanfall and it worked fine, popped Diablo back
    in and got the same results. What is going on?

:)

Magma Koala, Aug 22, 2014
  2. KabaEistee
    KabaEistee Guest
    Diablo 3 x-box live connections problem

hay,

i bought today diablo 3 and i can't play online...

when i start diablo 3, x-box live disconnect automaticly, can anybody help me?

KabaEistee, Aug 22, 2014
  3. MinionBR
    MinionBR Guest
    Can't Access Games Section of Store

Diablo 3 and Just Dance 2015 vanish in store, no can't play either.

MinionBR, Aug 22, 2014
  4. DEACON Win User

Diablo 3 confirmed for XB1 release

can't say i'm all that excited about it. Diablo was great. .. Diablo 2 was cool .. haven't played 3 at all .. the excitement just isn't there.
  5. MinionBR Win User

Can't Access Games Section of Store

Diablo 3 and Just Dance 2015 vanish in store, no can't play either.
  6. SargonParidius Win User

Diablo 3: Reapers of Souls and Diablo 3 problem

Sorry, but these are two DIFFERENT games!

Just as you need to import your characters into Reaper, you can't play those same characters in the normal game.

So, in order to play with your friend who has the normal game, you will need to use your Diablo 3 save.

In other words, you can't interchange the characters. The same game needs to be played on both consoles.

Therefore, if you want to play, with your friend, you will need to use the old Diablo 3 save before the import.

And if your curious, no, you cannot import Reaper saves into Diablo 3. Sorry ...
  7. Galactic Geek Win User

Diablo 3 please!!

I played the demo for Diablo 3 on the Xbox 360 & was not impressed. I played the original Diablo on PC for months on end & ever since, I just can't play hack-&-slash RPGs with random levels and looting the same way - I get bored quickly.
  8. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

5 Games Only

Hello "Azrael008uk" :)

Diablo 3 vanilla is a game that can be played for a long time, but no where near the longevity of Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition.

Whichever version you play (Diablo 3 vanilla or Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition), they are still both epic games :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "Azrael008uk" :)
Thema:

Can't play Diablo 3

1. Can't play Diablo 3 - Similar Threads - Can't play Diablo

2. Can't play multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play multiplayer games: Why can't I play multiplayer games on my series s ? I can play single player games tho. Ive reset my console and reinstalled, I've tried everything online which was suggested and even reset my...
  3. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  4. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  5. Can't play my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play my games: Every time I try to start a game the Xbox light on the console flashes and I get booted to home but all my streaming apps work... Is it time to get a new Xbox 7851d64a-061e-4492-84fc-35a9eea6a4bb
  6. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  7. Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x: I need to fix my backwards compatible games I try to download my profile on the Xbox 360 dash board on my series x and everytime I try to download it says I can't connect to Xbox live I've tried...
  8. I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat: I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat but it works in party chat and in other games. I've deleted the game and redownload it and still nothing, I'm lost on what to do...
  9. Can't play Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition: I bought a new Xbox and transferred all my games over and moved my external hard drive to the new Xbox. I have tried to play my Diablo 3 : Ultimate Evil Edition but it keeps telling me that I need...
  10. Can't play RoS with original Diablo 3 players?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play RoS with original Diablo 3 players?: So a friend of mine bought the Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition for the Xbox 360 and it says it includes a full copy of Diablo 3. Well when we go to link to play with each other it...