Can't play Destiny, NAT Strikt, can't connect to teredo ip HEEEEELP!!!

Discus and support Can't play Destiny, NAT Strikt, can't connect to teredo ip HEEEEELP!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought Destiny four day's ago, and I STILL can't play freaking the game. This is frustrating!!! I'm not gonna buy any games anymore untill tis is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JimmyakaSkippy, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Can't play Destiny, NAT Strikt, can't connect to teredo ip HEEEEELP!!!

I bought Destiny four day's ago, and I STILL can't play freaking the game. This is frustrating!!! I'm not gonna buy any games anymore untill tis is fixed! My Playstation 3 online games Black Ops 2 etcetcetc works perfectly!!

I've opened ALL ports in mijn router and stil i have

NAT type: Strict

Multiplayer test: Cannot get a Teredo IP Adress

Detailed NAT information: Your network is behind a firewall (or not connected)

I can play for a few minutes en than I will be kicked out do to connection fail

It seems i'm not the only one with this problem PLEASE UPDATE OUR XBOX ONE CONSOLES FOR THESE NAT/NETWORK PROBLEMS

:)

JimmyakaSkippy, Sep 14, 2014
  2. T DAWG NY
    T DAWG NY Guest
    can't connect to teredo IP

I get this error when I test my multiplayer connection. How do I resolve it? Rebooting the router didn't do the trick, and I can't see where there is a UDP port blocked. What else can I try?

T DAWG NY, Sep 14, 2014
  3. TO0ms
    TO0ms Guest
    Unable to connect to party chat at all on Xbox One. NAT type always strict and "Can't get a Teredo IP address" error testing multiplayer connection.

Yes, NAT type shows strict and testing the multiplayer connection yields this error: 'Can't get a Teredo IP address'

TO0ms, Sep 14, 2014
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

Greetings Jimmy!

Before we get started, please provide answers to the questions up front, so that people trying to help you can have a better understanding of your situation.

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

How many 360 and One consoles are connected to this router?:

Wired or wireless (for each console):

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP?(Internet Service Provider):

Thanks!

taidara, Sep 15, 2014
  5. Holland/Noord Holland/Amsterdam

Fritz!Box 7360

1 Xbox One

Wireless

UPnP Enebled

NAT Type Strikt (Can't get it to open been trying for 4 day's now)

ISP: xs4all

Ports open:

UDP 3544

UDP 88

TCP 53

UDP 53

TCP 80

UDP 500

TCP 3074

UDP 3074

UDP 4500

TCP 7500-17899 17899-28298

TCP 30000-40399 40399-50798

UDP 35000-35099 35099-35198

Exposed Host all other ports

JimmyakaSkippy, Sep 15, 2014
  6. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Can you make sure your Fritz!Box 7360 has no relationship with an IPv6 address.

Disable IPv6 on the router to re-enable Teredo tunneling.

1. Open a web browser.
    2. Enter http://fritz.box in the address bar. (Or click the link). A username and password is not needed by default. If one was created you will need to enter it here.
    3. Select Internet from the menu on the left.
    4. Select Account Information from the sub-menu.
    5. Select the IPv6 tab from the top of the menu.
    6. Uncheck the IPv6 support check box.
    7. Click the Apply button.

taidara, Sep 15, 2014
  7. Do you have e'mail so i can send you pictures?

This check or uncheck option is not availible in Account information.

Uncheck the IPv6 support check box.

These are running in my router:

Internet, IPv4 connected since 13.09.2014, 16:30, XS4ALL (green light)

Internet, IPv6 connected since 13.09.2014, 16:30, XS4ALL (green light)

NAT still: Strict after al i have been doing so far.. can't get it open yet :- (

8. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest

The fritz box has an Teredo filter enabled by default which can not be disabled via the web interface on the 7 series.

To have it disabled you need an editor software to change the teredo setting in the configuration file.

I made a tutorial video for this issue a while ago. Unfortunately it is in German but maybe you can get enough information out of it to fix your problem.

BobMcFly247, Sep 15, 2014
  9. Ooooow View: was on standard not Advanced

Now i see the uncheck option for IPv6

I will uncheck! wish me luck.

I also read on the internet about unchecking "Teredo-Filter aktiv"

In Internet/Filters/Lists

10. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest
    Sounds good. Can't play Destiny, NAT Strikt, can't connect to teredo ip HEEEEELP!!! :)

But afaik the setting with filter/lists is not available on the 7 series.

But with disabled IPv6 it should work for you.

11. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! After 5 days I finally did it!!

Many thanks to you my friend!!

Iv'e unchecked Teredo-Filter aktiv and IPv6 and finally NAT is open!!!

THANKS!!!!!

12. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest
    That's great!

Btw I was wrong a bit, it's the 71xx series without that filter setting Can't play Destiny, NAT Strikt, can't connect to teredo ip HEEEEELP!!! ;)

So this would have been the correct tutorial video for you Can't play Destiny, NAT Strikt, can't connect to teredo ip HEEEEELP!!! ;)

Enjoy gaming!

13. taidara
    taidara Guest

Great stuff!

Thanks to both of you, for sharing the information, in regard to the Fritz!Box.

taidara, Sep 16, 2014
  14. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest
    No problem. Hope you don't mind that I interfered this thread where you already were active.

BobMcFly247, Sep 16, 2014
  15. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Not at all Bob!

Any progress toward a succesful resolution, is welcomed by me. And you seem to know your way around the Fritz!Box. Can't play Destiny, NAT Strikt, can't connect to teredo ip HEEEEELP!!! :)

taidara, Sep 16, 2014
Thema:

1. Can't play Destiny, NAT Strikt, can't connect to teredo ip HEEEEELP!!! - Similar Threads - Can't play Destiny

2. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  3. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  4. Can't play online even with game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play online even with game pass: I have a game pass console subscription but whenever I try to join an online game, a screen prompting me to buy game pass ultimate comes up and won't allow me to continue. I already have a game...
  5. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  6. I can't play nba2k24 it says you must be online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play nba2k24 it says you must be online: I can't play nba2k24 it says you must be online 6a93b33f-c325-4807-87b2-f34cd175702f
  7. Why can't I play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play online: I can't sign in to Xbox plus there is other issue that happened it was dragon ball Sparking zero does not appear in the store what is going on abf0550b-4ad5-4bcb-9146-e7b273b17096
  8. Why can't I play games on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play games on my Xbox?: I have an Xbox series S btw when I click on a game it doesn't launch it and gives me a grey screen for a couple of seconds, then goes back to the home screen. I've searched online and tried...
  9. I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help

in XBoX on Windows
    I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help: I play virtual gaming and I am having a hard time downloading the game and I need help if someone can help me please? 85094ede-f6b5-425c-b2ad-fc8e15617c7d
  10. I can't access online play for any games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't access online play for any games: , I tried reseting xbox, reseting internet, I don't know what to do d294be48-c659-4a41-a5f3-5cf73d4e9989