Can't play Dead by Daylight after I cancelled my suscription to GamePass Ultimate, even...

Discus and support Can't play Dead by Daylight after I cancelled my suscription to GamePass Ultimate, even... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I used to have GamePass Ultimate, but since I didn't really played that many games, I cancelled my suscription and purchased my games on black friday.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fernanda López1, Dec 14, 2023.

1. Can't play Dead by Daylight after I cancelled my suscription to GamePass Ultimate, even...

I used to have GamePass Ultimate, but since I didn't really played that many games, I cancelled my suscription and purchased my games on black friday. And all the other games work fine, except DbD. I open it and it says I need a suscription to gamepass, but on the microsoft store it says that I own that item and the payment was processed correctly. What can I do? I don't want to lose my data, I was pretty advanced in the game and had even purchased characters, outfits and other stuff. Already delted it and reinstalled it and it still doesn't work.

:)

Fernanda López1, Dec 14, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can't play Dead by Daylight after I cancelled my suscription to GamePass Ultimate, even...