Cant play COD MW2 Multiplayer

Discus and support Cant play COD MW2 Multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Keep getting the error, "You are missing one or more Multiplayer DLC packs. Please download and install." I have restarted my computer. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by David Thomas332, Nov 3, 2023.

1. Cant play COD MW2 Multiplayer

Keep getting the error, "You are missing one or more Multiplayer DLC packs. Please download and install."

I have restarted my computer.

I have uninstalled and re-installed, twice.

I play on PC.

:)

David Thomas332, Nov 3, 2023
  2. David Thomas332 Win User

I did all of that and it didnt work. still getting the same error. I am able to play shipment 24/7
  3. David Wirsching Win User

I see, for the moment I can recommend trying to contact the game's support to see if they can provide you with any additional help.
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi David. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Despite the recent Activision acquisition, we still do not provide support for Activision games at the moment.

Contact Activision Support for further help: https://support.activision.com/

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. David Thomas332 Win User

didnt microsoft just buy them out? arent you the game support?
  6. David Wirsching Win User

Hello David T, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I recommend uninstalling and then reinstalling the Xbox app on your device, you can follow these general steps:

Uninstall the Xbox app:

On Windows: Go to the "Start" menu and search for "Settings." Open settings and select "Applications." Find "Xbox" in the list of installed apps, click it, and select "Uninstall."

Restart your device: After uninstalling the Xbox app, restart your device to make sure all changes are applied correctly.

Download and install the Xbox app:

On Windows: Open the Microsoft Store on your device and search for "Xbox." Select the Xbox app in the search results and click "Install" to download and install it again on your device.

Sign in to the Xbox app: After installing the Xbox app, open it and sign in with your Xbox account to access all features and functions.

Additionally to this try reinstalling Microsoft Gaming Services as follows:

1. In Windows Search search for "Windows Powershell" and run it as administrator. Then copy and paste the following command and press Enter on your keyboard:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-appxpackage -allusers

2. Open the Xbox app and it will detect that you need gaming services. You can download them by clicking on the "Download" button that will appear right there. If you cannot do this in the previous way or if a problem occurs, then try using the following command in the Windows Powershell window, running it as administrator through the process described in the first step:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

3. It is recommended that you restart your PC by finishing the download and installation of the game services.

4. Check if the problem is fixed.

Best regards.
Thema:

1. Cant play COD MW2 Multiplayer - Similar Threads - Cant play COD

2. Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?: series x keeps crashing on numerous br cant even play c.o.d d23f1d63-d163-4e5e-a7a1-e82fe542be82
  3. Why i cant play COD modern warfare 2019 campaing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant play COD modern warfare 2019 campaing: I cant play COD modern warfare 2019 campaing 18b6511c-1a6c-47dd-87f3-5caaf228d219
  4. I have had the cod mw2/warzone2 and my sibling reset my xbox and it made it so i cant play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have had the cod mw2/warzone2 and my sibling reset my xbox and it made it so i cant play...: I have had the cod mw2/warzone2 and my sibling reset my xbox and it made it so i cant play multiplayer or campaign. a1403389-5fa7-4182-9180-3f7a5fcc8385
  5. When J play cod multiplier I am the only one in .my quad. I cant get the other 2 teammares

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When J play cod multiplier I am the only one in .my quad. I cant get the other 2 teammares: When playing call of duty multiplayer i'm the only person playing and I can't get the other two teammatesWhen playing Call of Duty multiplayer I'm the only person playing and I can't get the other...
  6. i have xbox gold and cant play cod mw2 multiplayer. it tries to sell me another subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have xbox gold and cant play cod mw2 multiplayer. it tries to sell me another subscription: i have xbox gold and cant play cod mw2 multiplayer. it tries to sell me another subscription 4d5535a4-6418-412b-a941-2449500187e2
  7. cod mw2 "purchase mw2 to have access to everything" cant play mutliplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cod mw2 "purchase mw2 to have access to everything" cant play mutliplayer: i bought cod mw2 a while ago i got it as a code and i deleted it i recently installed it back and when i try play multiplayer it says "purchase modern warfare 2 to have access to everything" it...
  8. Cant play COD: Advanced Warfare after downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play COD: Advanced Warfare after downloading: Got a new xbox series X a month ago. Going very well. I had Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare on my old xbox one, so i decided to try to download it. When i try to play, it says "Do you own this game...
  9. Cant play DLC on COD Ghosts Xbox 360 on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play DLC on COD Ghosts Xbox 360 on Xbox One: hello!! Yesterday i bought a dlc inside the game of call of duty ghosts 360 the cost was $1.99 dollars and i intalled it like the xbox one saibut when i restart the game to play de DLC it says...
  10. Cant play COD warfare just stays on load screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play COD warfare just stays on load screen: Can't play modern war zone, it just stays on the loading screen. But if I go into my sons room and play on his his work. And mine Does not. fd24729e-7791-4641-9153-95d13489d820