can't play CoD-Coldwar on Xbox One

Discus and support can't play CoD-Coldwar on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm not sure where to go to get the help but here's what happened. I bought an xbox x series and bought Call of Duty-Cold War(Standard edition) but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tcbendy, Feb 16, 2021.

1. tcbendy
    tcbendy Guest

I'm not sure where to go to get the help but here's what happened. I bought an xbox x series and bought Call of Duty-Cold War(Standard edition) but then I reset my xbox x and gave it to my nephew. So I went to my xbox one and downloaded Call of Duty - Cold War (standard edition). Once it downloaded, when I go to play it, it tells me i have to purchase it. So I figured that I bought the wrong edition and just figured I'll buy it again. But when I go to it in the MS Store, it tells me I already own it. So what do I do? Do I need a different edition? Can I get a refund/pay the difference of the edition I have to the one I need to play on my xbox one? Please advise. Thank you.

ps. I've already uninstalled the game, reset the console twice. Then I reset completely. Wiped everything and started over. And still doesn't work.

:)

tcbendy, Feb 16, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: