Can't play COD - ColdWar after update

Discus and support Can't play COD - ColdWar after update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Members, I was going to play a match on COD - Cold War, but now the system wants me to buy it again! Did any wan experience something like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SickMic, May 22, 2021.

1. SickMic
    SickMic Guest

Dear Members,

I was going to play a match on COD - Cold War, but now the system wants me to buy it again! Did any wan experience

something like this? Does any wan know what to do?

I thank you in advance.

:)

SickMic, May 22, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

We recommend going over the following troubleshooting steps:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Signing out and then back again can help as well, but if none of the steps was helpful contacting the support would be the next step to take. You can contact the online support via Contact us | Xbox Support.
  3. Zak M Win User

For this issue it would be best to contact Xbox Support, they can help you further with any billing issues.
  4. SickMic Win User

Thank you for your reply's, it turned out to be something different, after the update he didn't reinstall every element automatically, I had to manually check the boxes. After that was done, I could finally finish season 3.

Hey ambassador's, could you make customer service a bit more accessible? I had a hard time finding help.
  5. XBF Zineb F Win User

CoD Coldwar

Hello there @MisterH1, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. The situation regarding Call of Duty Modern Warfare was declared to be a service outage in our official website Xbox Status | Xbox Support; However, I would like you to sign in with your account in our website Xbox Status | Xbox Support, click on the service outage announcement bar and follow the instructions to get a notification when the issue is resolved.

We apologize about the inconvenience but our engineers are always doing their best to resolve the issue as soon as possible for all the passionate gamers out there, and we would like to thank you for reporting the issue.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  6. - AJ - Win User

Issue with COD ColdWar

Hi, Stephen! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with COD: Cold War.

If you don't mind, I'd appreciate it if you could answer the following questions:

- May I ask which Xbox model you are using?
    - Do you have any external storage devices plugged into your console?
    - If I'm understanding correctly, you are able to load the game but once inside, you are prompted to buy it again despite it showing as owned on the Microsoft Store. Would that be correct?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
Thema:

1. Can't play COD - ColdWar after update - Similar Threads - Can't play COD

2. I can't play the campaign COD modern warfare (2019) digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play the campaign COD modern warfare (2019) digital: Hello, I have purchased COD modern warfare 2019 digital, I have installed and uninstalled it several times with all the ad-ons and I still cannot play the campaign mode and it tells me to buy the...
  3. Can't play COD Modern Warfare on Xbox series X from disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play COD Modern Warfare on Xbox series X from disc.: I have installed every possible thing I can and when I get to the main screen it tries to get me to purchase it (agai ) and shows that it's locked even though I have the disc in the xbox and it's...
  4. Just purchased COD MW2. Unable to play after full install. I can't get passed the landing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just purchased COD MW2. Unable to play after full install. I can't get passed the landing...: Unable to get passed landing page "press A to start" on COD MW 2 4458ca42-0711-457c-8cd0-fc1ec0a89099
  5. Xbox series X can't play COD cold war anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X can't play COD cold war anymore: I'm having a serious issue on my Xbox series x I just got. I purchased the ultimate edition of cod blackout a year ago on my Xbox one and that edition includes the series x/s optimized editions....
  6. can't play CoD-Coldwar on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't play CoD-Coldwar on Xbox One: I'm not sure where to go to get the help but here's what happened. I bought an xbox x series and bought Call of Duty-Cold War(Standard edition) but then I reset my xbox x and gave it to my nephew....
  7. Can't play CoD WWII, even though I installed it with a code on a card that I bought a few...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play CoD WWII, even though I installed it with a code on a card that I bought a few...: I bought a box that I think had a disc and a card with a digital code on the back (before anyone even mentions it, I don't have access to the disc right now) that I'm pretty sure costed $59.99 at...
  8. Why can't I play online while playing COD black ops 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play online while playing COD black ops 2: I have the Xbox one where you have to download the game to the console and we ran out of xbox live to we went on and bought it for both of our accounts and now two days later it is still saying...
  9. COD Modern Warefare Can't play campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warefare Can't play campaign: COD Modern Warefare Can't play campaign error says Missing DLC pack I have the dish,worked fine untill an update. Please advise b05addf2-9ad3-46dc-97b1-a2979a651227
  10. Can't play COD Advanced Warfare on Xbox One please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play COD Advanced Warfare on Xbox One please help: I've recently discovered that Call of Duty Advanced Warfare is on Backward Compatibility, so I tried to play the game but to no avail. My first thought would be that the problem comes from the...