Can't play COD Advanced Warfare on Xbox One please help

Discus and support Can't play COD Advanced Warfare on Xbox One please help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've recently discovered that Call of Duty Advanced Warfare is on Backward Compatibility, so I tried to play the game but to no avail. My first thought... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BatmanJesus4444, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Can't play COD Advanced Warfare on Xbox One please help

I've recently discovered that Call of Duty Advanced Warfare is on Backward Compatibility, so I tried to play the game but to no avail. My first thought would be that the problem comes from the fact that it has two discs but my Ghosts works and so does Halo
    4. Can anyone help?

:)

BatmanJesus4444, Oct 12, 2017
  2. thegoods33
    thegoods33 Guest
    COD Advanced Warfare will not load on XBox Live

Purchased COD Advanced Warfare today. After logging in to XBox Live and accessing Advanced Warfare it says "READING SAVE DEVICE" and freezes. I am not able to play the game on XBox Live......help.

thegoods33, Oct 12, 2017
  3. Dracula08
    Dracula08 Guest
    Faulty CoD code

Same Here . I bought the advanced warfare bundle and advanced warfare game download code doesn't work Help Please Microsoft.

Dracula08, Oct 12, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there BatmanJesus4444.

So that we can best help out, can you clarify what happens when you try to play Advanced Warfare? Is there a particular error message?

Mister Maka, Oct 13, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: