Can't play certain games with another xbox one!

Discus and support Can't play certain games with another xbox one! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We have two Xbox consoles and one is designated as a home Xbox for the live account, for some reason I can not invite my brother (and he cannot invite... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MakeShift Mason, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Can't play certain games with another xbox one!

We have two Xbox consoles and one is designated as a home Xbox for the live account, for some reason I can not invite my brother (and he cannot invite me) to play Rocket League or Call of Duty. I have chatted with support about the matter and after three
    hours of turning things on and off, I decided I had had enough. Can anyone else out there give me some idea of why this is happening? We are able to play other games such as Fortnite and Roblox and many more but Rocket League and Call of Duty both send the
    invite but the car will never show up on the others screen or the player doesn't appear in the lineup. We ARE able to play together if a third party invites us both. can anyone help me, please?

:)

MakeShift Mason, Sep 20, 2018
  2. Can't play certain games offline?

Just curious why after a recent system update, i am no longer able to play certain games offline. Hand of Fate for example. Before the update i never had this issue; is it possible to remove the update?

xTheKhaosVirusx, Sep 20, 2018
  3. EJMM5
    EJMM5 Guest
    Selling Digital content with Xbox One.

So I just can't play those games with another account in that same xbox one, without the original purchaser account?

EJMM5, Sep 20, 2018
  4. WhiteyBlack2
    WhiteyBlack2 Guest

try to power cycle your console. Please hold down the power button on the front of the console for approximately 15 seconds until the power light shuts off. Wait about 60 seconds, then power it back on. Be sure you see the green "XBOX ONE" animation loading
    screen when you power it back up.

then check the log on accounts it can't be the same on the two xbox

WhiteyBlack2, Sep 20, 2018
  5. That is so weirs I shate my account with my bro and so far we can play it all no troubles at all!!

HyperVenom523, Sep 20, 2018
  6. I know. I thought it might have something to do with the home Xbox status but no one else seems to be having the problem...support has been no help either. Can't think of what else or where else to go. Thanks for your response though.

MakeShift Mason, Sep 20, 2018
  7. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest
    Hiya, MakeShift Mason!

Paul from Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the problem, it looks like you are trying to play some games with your brother and unfortunately neither of you can receive game invites from each other in certain games. To help fix this issue I have a suggestion.
    My suggestion is to remove your brothers profile from the Xbox one console and then re-add it back. If that fixes the issue, great! If it does not one other thing to try is to clear your local saved games on both consoles. Here are the steps on how to do this.
    I hope this information helped resolve the issue.

Clear Local Saved Games

1. Go to the consoles Settings

2. Settings -- >System

3. System --> storage

4. Storage --> Clear local saved games

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums!

XBF Paul M, Nov 3, 2018
  8. HyperVenom523 Win User

That is so weirs I shate my account with my bro and so far we can play it all no troubles at all!!
  9. WhiteyBlack2 Win User

try to power cycle your console. Please hold down the power button on the front of the console for approximately 15 seconds until the power light shuts off. Wait about 60 seconds, then power it back on. Be sure you see the green "XBOX ONE" animation loading
    screen when you power it back up.

then check the log on accounts it can't be the same on the two xbox
  10. XBF Paul M Win User

Hiya, MakeShift Mason!

Paul from Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the problem, it looks like you are trying to play some games with your brother and unfortunately neither of you can receive game invites from each other in certain games. To help fix this issue I have a suggestion.
    My suggestion is to remove your brothers profile from the Xbox one console and then re-add it back. If that fixes the issue, great! If it does not one other thing to try is to clear your local saved games on both consoles. Here are the steps on how to do this.
    I hope this information helped resolve the issue.

Clear Local Saved Games

1. Go to the consoles Settings

2. Settings -- >System

3. System --> storage

4. Storage --> Clear local saved games

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums!
  11. MakeShift Mason Win User

I know. I thought it might have something to do with the home Xbox status but no one else seems to be having the problem...support has been no help either. Can't think of what else or where else to go. Thanks for your response though.
  12. Smwutches Win User

Can't play games on one Xbox that are on another.

If the games were bought on your account, you would need to set the console she uses as your Home so she can access them. Nothing can be transferred between accounts.
Thema:

1. Can't play certain games with another xbox one! - Similar Threads - Can't play certain

2. I can't play certain games because there is a popup for game pass. Can you make this go away?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play certain games because there is a popup for game pass. Can you make this go away?: I can't play certain games because there is a popup for game pass. Can you make this go away? 2aaa41de-46b4-4211-9e4c-caba240809ad
  3. I can't play certain games because there is a popup for game pass. Can you make this go away?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play certain games because there is a popup for game pass. Can you make this go away?: I can't play certain games because there is a popup for game pass. Can you make this go away? 846e2e31-913d-482a-a2eb-cd0f89a99baa
  4. I have had an xbox live gold subscription for years hut recently I can't play certain games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have had an xbox live gold subscription for years hut recently I can't play certain games...: There are no bans on my account can you help? 064e8c07-1862-4020-9761-2ea784deb249
  5. How come me and my friend can't play certain games together?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come me and my friend can't play certain games together?: Me and my friend (who lives right near me) can't join certain games together. I have friends who also have this problem as well, we were playing borderlands: game of the year edition for the past...
  6. Can't play certain games on XBOX gamepass PC, keep getting File system error (-2015294512)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't play certain games on XBOX gamepass PC, keep getting File system error (-2015294512): I have contacted XBOX support about trying to fix an error with XBOX gamepass on PC, where certain games will not load and will display the error message:...
  7. Can't play certain games anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play certain games anymore: Good evening, I have had my son's Xbox for a few years now. He passed away in 2015 due to cancer. His brother and I have been playing all the games on it without any problems even a year ago. We...
  8. I can't play certain roblox games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play certain roblox games: Hi i am unable to play some games in roblox when i try to play them a message pops up saying tha i was unable to join the game error code 103 please help me fix this problem....
  9. I can't save or play certain games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't save or play certain games: so before i had another username and all games worked fine,i changed my username and now i cannot save or play certain games for example i wanted to play viva piñata,but, it said i didnt have an...
  10. WHY CAN'T I PLAY CERTAIN XBOX ONE GAMES THAT ARE NOW ON 360? AND WHAT IS WRONG ONEDRIVE AND ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY CAN'T I PLAY CERTAIN XBOX ONE GAMES THAT ARE NOW ON 360? AND WHAT IS WRONG ONEDRIVE AND ...: I Was Just Minding My Own Business On My Xbox One While I Was Streaming On The Xbox App, When I Tried To Play M Copy Of Assassin's Creed Rogue On It, It Said That It Was No Longer Compatible, This...