Can’t play BO2 Zombies local play with friend

Discus and support Can’t play BO2 Zombies local play with friend in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am playing Black ops 2 Zombies, and trying to play with my friend and it gives the error “Your Profile was not completely downloaded. Please download... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andrew Gallivan, Dec 29, 2023.

1. Can’t play BO2 Zombies local play with friend

I am playing Black ops 2 Zombies, and trying to play with my friend and it gives the error “Your Profile was not completely downloaded. Please download it again from Xbox Live.” When he tries to join my local game

:)

Andrew Gallivan, Dec 29, 2023
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hello Andrew,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I'm so sorry for what you're going through, it sounds like she's experiencing a problem playing Black Ops 2 Zombies locally with a friend.

This problem can be caused by several factors, including:

A problem with the Internet connection.

Make sure your Internet connection is stable and has a speed of at least 5 Mbps.

A problem with your Xbox settings. Make sure your Xbox is set up correctly for multiplayer.

A problem with your friend's profile.

Make sure your friend's profile is fully downloaded from Xbox Live.

Here are some things you can try to fix the problem:

Restart your Xbox. Sometimes a simple restart can fix connection issues.

Check your Internet connection. You can run an Internet speed test to check the speed and stability of your connection.

Check your Xbox settings. Make sure your Xbox is set up correctly for multiplayer.

You can do this by opening the Settings app and selecting "Network & Internet."

Then, select "Networks" and select your network.

Make sure your friend has an active Xbox Live account. If your friend doesn't have an active Xbox Live account, they won't be able to join your local game.

Make sure your friend has completely downloaded their profile from Xbox Live.

You can do this by opening the Settings app and selecting "Accounts."

Then, select "Your Accounts" and select your friend's profile.

Source: https://www.callofduty.com/es/blackops2

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  3. AwesomeAv0028 Win User

Call of Duty games - Your thoughts?

BO2 was easily my favorite, loved playing zombies and multiplayer with my friends, and we still play BO2 over BO3 when playing locally on Xbox One because it was just such a simple and fun game to play.
  4. ChrisLuvs360 Win User

Looking for some new friends to play with :D

Hey I absolutly love BO2 zombies buried but my friends don't like to play zombies so I would like to play with you maybe? ;)
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

Nazi Zombies

Hey mate, what zombies are we talking about here? A friend and I actually have BO2 zombies on the radar, we just haven't gotten far because it's only the two of us. If you're playing the DLC's of those I'd be interested.

Fair warning though I've only played the standard map for zombies on BO2, but have all the other zombies achievements from the prior games so quite familiar with it.
  6. BEA5TPR0PH3T Win User

Sign in status changed

great, Im getting it only when playing zombies on BO2.
Thema:

1. Can’t play BO2 Zombies local play with friend - Similar Threads - Can’t play BO2

2. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  3. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  4. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  5. Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...: So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805
  6. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  7. My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.: My son plays Fortnite most days with friends and it alwasy works fine. Today his friends can’t hear him, but he can hear them. We have tried a different headset and have the same problem. We have...
  8. Can’t sign in when playing on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in when playing on backwards compatible games: [img] Started happening out of nowhere and I have no idea why. It will randomly let me sign in sometimes and I’ve tried everything I can think of to fix it, but nothings working....
  9. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  10. Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off: Yes since Monday I haven’t been able to play online Xbox fallout 4 and it’s annoying cause I pay for this feature 92633e48-4b06-4047-8f61-ec3ce198e58e