Cant play black ops 2 from games on demand i get a black screen

Discus and support Cant play black ops 2 from games on demand i get a black screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive tried deleting re installing clearing sytsem cache and restarting my xbox and signing in and out please out. e46d539b-a1a1-48a8-a655-7a65723a6593 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kronix Arctic, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Cant play black ops 2 from games on demand i get a black screen

Ive tried deleting re installing clearing sytsem cache and restarting my xbox and signing in and out please out.

:)

Kronix Arctic, Aug 6, 2014
  2. Zidane Roa
    Zidane Roa Guest
    help with 2 day gold code

i just added a 2 day pass and i cant get on black ops 2 multi player.

Zidane Roa, Aug 6, 2014
  3. Jay15Bird
    Jay15Bird Guest
    Black Ops 2 ruined my Xbox

My black ops 2 ruined my xbox... when i try to play black ops 2, my xbox will not let me skip the videos and when it finshes the videos, the screen just stays black. i think that this happened after i installed the kinect sensor for the first time, but i
    deleted everything i could and i still cant play the game...

Jay15Bird, Aug 6, 2014
  4. Cant play black ops 2 from games on demand i get a black screen

Kronix Arctic, have you tried deleting and re-downloading your account?

Mad King Connor, Aug 7, 2014
  5. Mad King Connor Win User

Kronix Arctic, have you tried deleting and re-downloading your account?
  6. Jay15Bird Win User

Black Ops 2 ruined my Xbox

My black ops 2 ruined my xbox... when i try to play black ops 2, my xbox will not let me skip the videos and when it finshes the videos, the screen just stays black. i think that this happened after i installed the kinect sensor for the first time, but i
    deleted everything i could and i still cant play the game...
  7. KevinDurant55 Win User

Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible Discs no longer reading on Xbox One

Same issue I was playing Black Ops 2 2 hours ago and then I went to GTA and now I cant play Black Ops 2 anymore
  8. Daddydieselwoo Win User

Dont buy this game....

ITS GETTING OLD TRYING TO PLAY BLACK OPS 3 TAKES 15 TO 30 MIN TO PLAY A MATCH WITH MY SON THEN WE GET KICK , FIX THE GAME SOME PEOPLE CANT AFFORD THE XBOX ONE , WE CAN PLAY ALL THE OTHER BLACK OPS , WHY WE CANT PLAY THIS ONE ? I HAVE A XBOX ONE NEVER GET
    KICK FROM IT WHEN PLAYING BLACK OPS 3 ,
  9. TxNM qz08 Win User

mw2 hacked?

black ops 2 is hack already and mw3 i cant get into a 1v1 lobby with out being into a 9v9

there is a video on IHc James doing the black ops 2 mods he is the biggest Hacker on xbox that hack mw2,black ops,mw3 and Black ops 2
Thema:

1. Cant play black ops 2 from games on demand i get a black screen - Similar Threads - Cant play black

2. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  3. I cant play Black Ops 2 on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant play Black Ops 2 on my Xbox 360: When I try to play BO2 on my Xbox one s it says That I don’t have internet connection and I can’t connect to Xbox live even though I am connected to the internet. Can someone help me?...
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming i cant seem to play any game it load to black screen That it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Cloud Gaming i cant seem to play any game it load to black screen That it: Xbox Cloud Gaming i cant seem to play any game it load to black screen That it anyone know what happening i thought it was my laptop reset it then turn on and off wifi nothing...
  5. call od duty black ops dlc maps cant play it offline anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call od duty black ops dlc maps cant play it offline anymore: why is microsoft so full of [Mod Removed - Profanity] i bought all the call of duty black ops dlc maps for a long time i cud play it in offline mode and 2months ago it changed now i have spend...
  6. We cant play- its black !!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We cant play- its black !!: Hi, i bought a witeless 2 nd handcontrol for my son.. I put the cd into our laptop and connected the little " mouse" into the laptop aswell.. But nothing happened.. And shortly after not even...
  7. cant play my games just black screen with no error code (xbox 360 E)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play my games just black screen with no error code (xbox 360 E): Hi i bought in sales three games 1. red dead redemption 2. dead island riptide 3. metro last light. When i downloaded them and tried to play screen got black for 5minutes and then opened up...
  8. Cant play black ops 1 on my xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play black ops 1 on my xbox one.: Recently i have been trying to play bo1 on my xbox one since its backwards compatible. but everytime i try to play on multiplayer,its says “the current profile is not allowed to play on xbox...
  9. Black ops 2 saying i cant play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 saying i cant play online: i tried playing black ops 2 online after just redeeming my code and it says "this account cant be played on xbox live" ive searched all forums on here did all the tricks but it still wont let me...
  10. Black Ops 2 cant download Nuketown to play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black Ops 2 cant download Nuketown to play online: I just bought Black Ops 2 to play on my xbox one, went onto online and now I cant download the nuketown map because my account is underage. I don't have an xbox 360 so can't do it that way and I...