Cant play black ops 1 on my xbox one.

Discus and support Cant play black ops 1 on my xbox one. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently i have been trying to play bo1 on my xbox one since its backwards compatible. but everytime i try to play on multiplayer,its says “the current... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NoahExploraDora, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Cant play black ops 1 on my xbox one.

Recently i have been trying to play bo1 on my xbox one since its backwards compatible. but everytime i try to play on multiplayer,its says “the current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live”. i have 3 months of xbox live. tried hard resetting,removing
    and redownloading my account and also tried clearing xbox 360 storage but nothing has worked please help me.

:)

NoahExploraDora, Dec 21, 2017
  2. Dont buy this game....

ITS GETTING OLD TRYING TO PLAY BLACK OPS 3 TAKES 15 TO 30 MIN TO PLAY A MATCH WITH MY SON THEN WE GET KICK , FIX THE GAME SOME PEOPLE CANT AFFORD THE XBOX ONE , WE CAN PLAY ALL THE OTHER BLACK OPS , WHY WE CANT PLAY THIS ONE ? I HAVE A XBOX ONE NEVER GET
    KICK FROM IT WHEN PLAYING BLACK OPS 3 ,

Daddydieselwoo, Dec 21, 2017
  3. Edgar416
    Edgar416 Guest
    Cant play downloded map packs

im not able to play mapack 1 and 2 for call of duty black ops. they are downloaded on my hard drive, but i cant play on my account and cant redownload them to my account

Edgar416, Dec 21, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Cant play black ops 1 on my xbox one.