Can't play beyond good and evil.

Discus and support Can't play beyond good and evil. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded the game from the store and I'm signed in to my xbox one. I get kicked off my xbox one account and it tells me I need to sign into my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mekia89, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Mekia89
    Mekia89 Guest

I downloaded the game from the store and I'm signed in to my xbox one. I get kicked off my xbox one account and it tells me I need to sign into my xbox 360 account ( they are the same account). It then tells me its not fully downloaded and to try again.

:)

Mekia89, Aug 17, 2016
  2. Uncle Rastas
    Uncle Rastas Guest
    Which classic franchises of games you want that Microsoft makes available exclusively for the Xbox One?

Beyond good and evil! And for sure Beyond good and evil 2 has been announced! What a game, cant wait! :]

Uncle Rastas, Aug 17, 2016
  3. Beyond good and evil HD

great game never got round to finishing it on original xbox (sharing a console sucks) i bought it on xbla definetly worthy of a purchase from your good self

gooslaps goop, Aug 17, 2016
  4. Piraddiction
    Piraddiction Guest

In my case the game is not showing up on "Ready to install"...

Piraddiction, Aug 22, 2016
  5. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Hey Mekia89 -

Let's have you try clearing your Xbox 360 local storage on your Xbox One console. Start at your Xbox One dashboard:

• Open the Guide menu
    • Scroll down to Settings
    • Select all Settings
    • Scroll down to System
    • Navigate over to Storage
    • Select "Clear local Xbox 360 storage"
    Give that a shot and see if it helps resolve your issue.

@Piraddiction - That is a different issue than is being experienced by Mekia89. Please confirm that your

Xbox Live account and your physical region match and try again. If your regions match and you continue to experience troubles installing your game, please make a new thread detailing the steps you've taken so the community can best assist.

Thanks! Can't play beyond good and evil. :)

Miss Bijoux, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Uncle Rastas Win User

Which classic franchises of games you want that Microsoft makes available exclusively for the Xbox One?

Beyond good and evil! And for sure Beyond good and evil 2 has been announced! What a game, cant wait! :]
  7. AdamKronus Win User

Games that have gone quiet..

Beyond the Good and Evil 2....
  8. I Sh00t Back x Win User

Games that have gone quiet..

Good beyond evil 2, session
  9. Uncle Rastas Win User

360 or original xbox games that we would love to see remade on the XB1!

Beyond Good and Evil 2 I think its coming to next gen so no need for remake, but boy what a game that was! Beyond Good and Evil is the best classic and one of the most highly rated games in history.
  10. DanteSparda504 Win User

So

Lumines Live and Beyond Good and Evil HD
Thema:

1. Can't play beyond good and evil. - Similar Threads - Can't play beyond

2. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  3. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  4. Can't play online even with game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play online even with game pass: I have a game pass console subscription but whenever I try to join an online game, a screen prompting me to buy game pass ultimate comes up and won't allow me to continue. I already have a game...
  5. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  6. I can't play nba2k24 it says you must be online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play nba2k24 it says you must be online: I can't play nba2k24 it says you must be online 6a93b33f-c325-4807-87b2-f34cd175702f
  7. Why can't I play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play online: I can't sign in to Xbox plus there is other issue that happened it was dragon ball Sparking zero does not appear in the store what is going on abf0550b-4ad5-4bcb-9146-e7b273b17096
  8. Why can't I play games on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play games on my Xbox?: I have an Xbox series S btw when I click on a game it doesn't launch it and gives me a grey screen for a couple of seconds, then goes back to the home screen. I've searched online and tried...
  9. I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help

in XBoX on Windows
    I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help: I play virtual gaming and I am having a hard time downloading the game and I need help if someone can help me please? 85094ede-f6b5-425c-b2ad-fc8e15617c7d
  10. I can't access online play for any games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't access online play for any games: , I tried reseting xbox, reseting internet, I don't know what to do d294be48-c659-4a41-a5f3-5cf73d4e9989