Can't play Battlefield 4 few days after download.

Discus and support Can't play Battlefield 4 few days after download. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I've downloaded Battlefield 4 of the market few days ago for free since the price tag was 0,00$ but now it's telling me I've got to buy it to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xXDTK OWNERXx, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Can't play Battlefield 4 few days after download.

So I've downloaded Battlefield 4 of the market few days ago for free since the price tag was 0,00$ but now it's telling me I've got to buy it to play even of I've been playing BF4 for the past days.

:)

xXDTK OWNERXx, Jun 23, 2016
  2. Day one friends

I will be receiving my Xbox One a few days after launch. I will only be playing Battlefield 4 for the first few weeks as I can only afford 1 game at launch but may buy Watch Dogs in December.

TangentialShark, Jun 23, 2016
  3. NaRc SLaYeR
    NaRc SLaYeR Guest
    Battlefield 4 Drops out to homescreen

yes i am also experiencing the issue with battlefield 4. ive had the XB1 for a few days now and battlefield has dropped to home screen about 4 times. and today it has happened 3 times in the last 20 minutes. needless to say im pissed and want to play games.
    please fix this ***

NaRc SLaYeR, Jun 23, 2016
  4. Pandasaur cx
    Pandasaur cx Guest

That was the EA free play days.

[quote user=" "]

If you play on Xbox One and are an Xbox Live Gold Member, you'll be able to try out EA Access during Free Play Days. Between June 12th and June 22nd, you can take the EA Access Vault for a spin and try all 20 games, free of charge*. That means Battlefield™
    Hardline, EA SPORTS™ Madden NFL 16, Dragon Age™ Inquisition, EA SPORTS™ FIFA 16
    , and more.

They're all yours to play for free during the 10 day Free Play Days window. No credit card or sign up are needed, so don't miss out on your chance to play awesome EA games for free! [/quote]

Pandasaur cx, Jun 23, 2016
  5. Asus iZ Pro
    Asus iZ Pro Guest
    I'm having the same issue. I DIDN'T go through EA Access and got it for free. Again, not through EA Access. I actually go tot play for like, 5 minutes today, on the 23rd. A day after it's ended. It's ridiculous how that works, since I got it on Xbox, not
    EA Access.

Asus iZ Pro, Jun 23, 2016
  6. Sreevats16
    Sreevats16 Guest
    I have the same problem. Downloaded BF 4 for C$ 4.50 through Xbox live gold deals a week back. Been playing it for a week until yesterday. When I open the game today, I get this same error.!! Frustrating!!! What's wrong?

Sreevats16, Jun 23, 2016
  7. Abyssus Edax
    Abyssus Edax Guest
    I had the same issue (when I bought it for 4.50) but when I followed the typical uninstall-reboot-and-reinstall the game cost the full thirty dollars again, as if I had never bought it. My friend is having the exact same issue. I'm not really looking forward
    to paying 30 extra dollars for a game I have already bought twice (once on 360), so is there some fix for this?

Abyssus Edax, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: