Cant play any games without my account getting logged out, Is there any reason for this?

Discus and support Cant play any games without my account getting logged out, Is there any reason for this? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi and thank you guys in before hands For some reason i cant play my loaded games due to that i am always getting logged out from my account. after i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AllergicCactus3, May 23, 2018.

1. Cant play any games without my account getting logged out, Is there any reason for this?

Hi and thank you guys in before hands

For some reason i cant play my loaded games due to that i am always getting logged out from my account. after i start ANY game it takes only about 10 sec and a little bar comes out. the bar notifies me that i have been loggeld out from my account. Due to
    this there is no possible way to play my loaded games. Microsoft WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!. Help please

:)

AllergicCactus3, May 23, 2018
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    My account was banned without any reason

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com

Smwutches, May 23, 2018
  3. My account was banned without any reason

Hello, first i'm french so my english isn't perfect. Yesterday my account was banned from the xbox live for "unfair action" but i don't understand this ban. I never made a bad or unfair action. In other side, when the ban started, i was in a game with my
    friends so i could not be "unfair" with others.

STM Beardyfox, May 23, 2018
  4. BloodFangs Win User

Reports of some people getting emails from MS Free KI Game Or Xbox Ones

I wonder if I received that email.. I don't have access to my email accounts that I connected with my Xbox Live account because for some reason I cant log into Outlook or anything because I use an office 365 account.. Any way I can find out or not without
    that?
  5. sparky2374 Win User

Xbox One error code: 87dd0019

mine is the same just renewed my gold membership,cant even play any games without logging in. not happy
  6. Smwutches Win User

My account was banned without any reason

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  7. dudeskis01 Win User

Sony speaks, MS's move

the first paragraph of OP reads that you don't need a disc to play. i dont see how that can be possible with out an internet check in.

-

just to get something straight. on any x360 i can log into my account and play any of my games without a disc? or only the digital download versions? can someone link to something on how to do this?
  8. DiStegro Win User

EA Desktop auto-created account

I have the same problem, but I managed to notice that I was signed into a weird account, log out and log in to my actual account, now I can't install/play any of the EA stuff, and without knowing the credentials I can't log back in, or unlink the accounts (to re-link to my actual account)
Thema:

Cant play any games without my account getting logged out, Is there any reason for this?

1. Cant play any games without my account getting logged out, Is there any reason for this? - Similar Threads - Cant play games

2. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  3. Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live: Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live 5258ef95-6cff-4136-82cb-4f8ad899b6fa
  4. I own games and cant play them without game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own games and cant play them without game pass: I own games diagonally and on disc and i do not have game pass anymore but i have owned these games prior to having game pass and i cant play any of them and it says i need game pass but i own the...
  5. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games: Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or...
  6. Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.: Game is lord of the rings, battle for middle earth 1 and 2. Did some research many people have had this issue and have resorted to downloading dodgy fixes instead of Microsoft allowing old games....
  7. I cant play a game because of Performance Check

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play a game because of Performance Check: I have xbox game pass and I can`t open Hell Let Loose because of ,,Performance check not available...'' i want to mention that i have a good pc with 3060ti and i9 gen10...
  8. I cant play forza 5 with game pass core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play forza 5 with game pass core: I brought a 3 months xbox gold live voucher and when I redeemed it was not was it said it was and was infact xbox core. This was not what I payed for and was mislead by Xbox which om not happy...
  9. Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?: series x keeps crashing on numerous br cant even play c.o.d d23f1d63-d163-4e5e-a7a1-e82fe542be82
  10. Why cant i play my previously owned digital games after my 2 year gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i play my previously owned digital games after my 2 year gamepass?: For several years i have owned Halo The Master Chief Collection (and DLC) Plants Vs Zombies Castle Crashers Battle Block Theater and recently after my 24 month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...