Can't play any games, can't open any app. Error 0x87e107eb.

Discus and support Can't play any games, can't open any app. Error 0x87e107eb. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since this morning, I can't play any game, nor open any app on Xbox One. They all crash, no exception. I've tried logging in and out, and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SuprBrown, Nov 13, 2016.

1. SuprBrown
    SuprBrown Guest

Since this morning, I can't play any game, nor open any app on Xbox One. They all crash, no exception. I've tried logging in and out, and hard-resetting my console.

Error code is 0x87e107eb, and a quick search on Google and the Xbox forums returned no result for this error code.

:)

SuprBrown, Nov 13, 2016
  2. Can't open any games

No games will open it told me to go on this website and type 0x87e107e3 than it told me that doesn't exist **** it's right in front of me. an I tried every thing restarted it 5 times for nothing unplugged the power and now I made it to a 5% chance of the
    games opening

The patato boy, Nov 13, 2016
  3. ERROR CODE NOT WORKING, CANNOT PLAY ANY GAMES

told me to enter error code 0x87e107eb but then it says code does not exist. cannot play any games. PLEASE HELP

garbanzosganja, Nov 13, 2016
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

Can't open/play any games

Hi, ZervosAZ. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Kindly check if you're still prompted to install the gaming services here: https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/gaming-....

Please also make sure all the required services are running to solve Xbox app sync issues on Windows.

Open the Start menu, search Services then open Services. Scroll down the list and find all of the Xbox entries (they are near the bottom).

Gaming Services (There are 2 of them)

Xbox Accessory Management Service

Xbox Live Auth Manager

Xbox Live Game Save

Xbox Live Networking Service

When you find them right-click on them and select Start. If you can see that they are already running you can skip them.
  5. ZervosAZ Win User

Can't open/play any games

Thank you for the response, I tried this out and I am still having the same problem. It's worth noting that everything starts running except for one of the gaming services, I get error 1060 "The specified service does not exist as an installed service."
  6. Caelan63 Win User

Fix asap Xbox

What's the problem?

You can't open any apps and games?

What have you tried already to fix it?

Is there any error messages coming up when you try?
  7. Legendgenesis Win User

I can't open any of my app's or games

If you haven't tried yet, you can reset your console, which sometimes helps:

Settings > Select Restart Console > Select Yes to confirm

The console will restart and you can try launching your game/app once again. Let us know if that works!
  8. brandiesel1 Win User

Can't play any games !?

Hello,

Try resetting your console by holding the power button on the console for a full 10 seconds until it's completely shut down. Turn it on and try again. I've had to do this two times in a row to get it to work before, but it worked. Let us know if it helps.
Thema:

1. Can't play any games, can't open any app. Error 0x87e107eb. - Similar Threads - Can't play games

2. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  3. Can't play online even with game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play online even with game pass: I have a game pass console subscription but whenever I try to join an online game, a screen prompting me to buy game pass ultimate comes up and won't allow me to continue. I already have a game...
  4. Why can't I play games on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play games on my Xbox?: I have an Xbox series S btw when I click on a game it doesn't launch it and gives me a grey screen for a couple of seconds, then goes back to the home screen. I've searched online and tried...
  5. I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help

in XBoX on Windows
    I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help: I play virtual gaming and I am having a hard time downloading the game and I need help if someone can help me please? 85094ede-f6b5-425c-b2ad-fc8e15617c7d
  6. I can't access online play for any games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't access online play for any games: , I tried reseting xbox, reseting internet, I don't know what to do d294be48-c659-4a41-a5f3-5cf73d4e9989
  7. can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...: Change my phone and password now can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is cancel subscription and start all over. Very frustrating...
  8. Series s can't play any games online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series s can't play any games online: I've had an issue like this before. It was because some old privacy settings on my old account. I'm on a new account now. I've tried reseting my console both keeping games and a full reset. I've...
  9. I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my...: I've been having connection issues so I did a full factory reset. It's not allowing me to play my games offline. I haven't even used the 'home' Xbox feature as far as I know and yet it won't allow...
  10. Can't play cloud games because play button greyed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play cloud games because play button greyed out: I just purchased the Game Pass Ultimate subscription and a new Xbox controller. I was able to successfully connect the controller to both my MacBook Pro and to my iPad however I cannot play any...