can't play any game online except titanfall an pro club mod on fifa

Discus and support can't play any game online except titanfall an pro club mod on fifa in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so here's the thing.......for no reason from 2 month ago i can't play any game online,and by that i mean it doesn't find anyone to join or like fifa... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by G1ichb0y, Apr 15, 2015.

1. G1ichb0y
    G1ichb0y Guest

so here's the thing.......for no reason from 2 month ago i can't play any game online,and by that i mean it doesn't find anyone to join or like fifa cant join the sessions,but i can play titanfall easily and proclub mod in fifa.does anyone knows what is
    going on?????please if anybody has an idea tell because i cant just play all my games offline for my entire life on Xbox one.

:)

G1ichb0y, Apr 15, 2015
  2. Communications ban

I received a suspension about a month ago for communications. It was a 2 week ban and I couldn't sign in and play on a back up profile either. So after the 2 weeks are up I can play online but I can't play fifa pro clubs mode or send messages.. My ban is
    not active. Am I permanently banned from pro clubs and messaging?? Will it carry onto fifa 18? Thanks for any help in advance.

mirekinsella91, Apr 15, 2015
  3. G Unot 67100
    G Unot 67100 Guest
    I can't play to fifa 17 club pro mode because i'm ban of communication

Can't play to fifa 17 club pro mode because i'm ban of all communication.

G Unot 67100, Apr 15, 2015
  4. ArisenMold
    ArisenMold Guest

ArisenMold, Apr 15, 2015
  5. G1ichb0y
    G1ichb0y Guest
    i have strict Nat type but most of my friends have strict Nat type and they play online without any problem

G1ichb0y, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: