Can't play Age of Empires IV due to error code?

Discus and support Can't play Age of Empires IV due to error code? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since the last update to Age of Empires IV Anniversary addition it keeps asking me to reconnect (Says You are currently offline or not yet signed in)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Amy Sharp2, Oct 30, 2023.

1. Amy Sharp2
    Amy Sharp2 Guest

Since the last update to Age of Empires IV Anniversary addition it keeps asking me to reconnect (Says You are currently offline or not yet signed in) however I am signed in. When I press reconnect it does nothing so I can't play it? Says Error Code- C00T01R-1X-16 52656C6903E3

I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice and still the same thing.

Can anyone please help, I miss playing it.

:)

Amy Sharp2, Oct 30, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Hello Amy S, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble playing Age of Empires IV. Here are some possible solutions you could try;

Restart your router: Turn off your router and wait a minute before turning it on again.
    Check network settings: Check if there are any problems with your Internet connection.
    Update the game and Windows: Make sure that both the game and your Windows operating system are up to date.
    Check Server Status: There may be an outage or maintenance on the Age of Empires IV servers.
    Downgrade to a previous version of the game: If the problem started after an update, you can try downgrading to an older version of the game.
    Check NAT Type: Go to Start and type “Xbox Networks” and open that, and check what it says next to NAT Type.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best regards.
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Game

4. DevikM Win User

Age of Empires on Xbox One

Maybe they are waiting for the new age of empires iv to release that on xbox
  5. Me The P Man Win User

Error Code 80150101

Physical Region: Netherlands

Account Region: Netherlands

Content: Age of Empires Online Premium pack

Error Code: 80150101
  6. andersonpassos Win User

Age of Empires IV

Thank you for contacting us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

The beta was open to everyone, and it ran until the 20th, in the case yesterday. the official website discloses the tests that are made available

https://www.ageofempires.com/games/age-of-empir...
Thema:

1. Can't play Age of Empires IV due to error code? - Similar Threads - Can't play Age

2. Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...: Hello, lately I've been trying to get on the multiplayer mode on Minecraft. I've found out that my account was in a Microsoft family, but I left it and changed all my settings including the...
  3. I can't play age of empires 2 multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play age of empires 2 multiplayer: I have problems with the multiplayer of Age of empires 2. It takes a long time to find a player and it does not find him, and in the room search engine, it mentions that it does not find rooms, I...
  4. I can't play ffxii zodiac age in xbox game pass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play ffxii zodiac age in xbox game pass PC: i can't play ffxii in xbox game pass in PC i stuck on start menu When I press start, there will always be a 'Let's go' button to press. plaese help me ddfa0a7c-0797-46b7-844d-9266cdc1bec4
  5. I Can't Install Dragon Age Inquisition On EA Play

in XBoX on Windows
    I Can't Install Dragon Age Inquisition On EA Play: Hi, I have Game Pass and EA Play came to Game Pass yesterday. "Dragon Age Inquisition" is available on EA Play but I can't download it. I can donwload other games on EA Play like Fifa 20 but...
  6. Hi there, I've just brought a second hand 360 and I can't play age restricted games unless...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there, I've just brought a second hand 360 and I can't play age restricted games unless...: Hi there, I've just brought a second hand 360 and I can't play age restricted games unless I have a family settings pass code which I haven't got, any way to get round this please...
  7. I can't play Age Of Empire II Definitive Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Age Of Empire II Definitive Edition: Hello, I've install Age Of Empire II DE, on my PC with Xbox(beta) app. At the end of the installation (100%) i have a message "the installation has just been revealed, see for yourself." But i...
  8. Can't connect to Xbox Live on PC (I try to play Age of Empires and required it)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to Xbox Live on PC (I try to play Age of Empires and required it): Hi, I try to play Age of Empires (1 or 2, same problem) When I open the game, a window ask my credential for the Xbox live account. I enter it and when I click Ok. I always get back the same...
  9. Why can't I play my Dragon Age: Inquisition saved files from my old 360 console to my Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play my Dragon Age: Inquisition saved files from my old 360 console to my Xbox one?: I have four files that I saved on the cloud that are from my Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe Edition. When I bought the Xbox one I bought myself DA:I GOTYE and today renewed my Xbox live. SO, why...
  10. Why can't I play my Dragon Age: Inquisition saved files from my old 360 console to my Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play my Dragon Age: Inquisition saved files from my old 360 console to my Xbox one?: I have four files that I saved on the cloud that are from my Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe Edition. When I bought the Xbox one I bought myself DA:I GOTYE and today renewed my Xbox live. SO, why...