Can't place repair order or get in contact with Microsoft.

Discus and support Can't place repair order or get in contact with Microsoft. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; In short, the Series S which I have owned for less than a year stopped working. After going through the suggested fixes, I have tried placing a repair... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ShouldHaveBoughtPS, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Can't place repair order or get in contact with Microsoft.

In short, the Series S which I have owned for less than a year stopped working. After going through the suggested fixes, I have tried placing a repair order through the Microsoft account multiple times, which didn't work and keeps on showing an error message. I have also tried to sort it out over the phone by arranging a call back from Microsoft through web chat, which also returns an error and does not work either. I feel like Microsoft is actively making it impossible for customers to get any support. Either way will do my best to stay away from Microsoft products in the future.

Can't place repair order or get in contact with Microsoft. [​IMG]

Can't place repair order or get in contact with Microsoft. [​IMG]

:)

ShouldHaveBoughtPS, Dec 4, 2023
  2. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Hello ShouldHaveBoughtPS, my name is Jose, and I would be happy to help.

First of all, remember that I am an independent advisor and I am only here to guide you since your issue seems to be in direct communication with technical support. So, I am here to guide you in the best possible way so that when expressing yourself, you can be better assisted. Now that this is clarified, I'm sorry for the situation you're facing with your Xbox Series S and the difficulty in getting support from Microsoft and Xbox through your communication as well.

It would be advisable to try some additional actions to resolve the problem:

Online Support:

Try visiting the Microsoft support website for Xbox and look for specific solutions to the problem you are experiencing. Sometimes, there are detailed guides that can help you solve the problem on your own.

Online Community:

Explore online communities, forums, or social media where users share experiences and solutions for similar problems. Others may have found a solution that could work for you.

Contact through Social Media:

Try reaching out to Xbox support through Microsoft's social media, such as Twitter or Facebook. Sometimes, companies respond more quickly through these platforms.

Visit a Service Center:

If possible, consider visiting an authorized Microsoft service center. They can provide direct technical assistance and assess the problem more effectively.

Remember to express your frustration and dissatisfaction in a respectful but firm manner. Sometimes, by sharing your experience on social media or forums, companies
    may take notice and respond more quickly.

I hope you find a solution soon, and that your experience with Microsoft support improves. Good luck!

Xbox Technical Support: https://support.xbox.com/

Microsoft Support: https://support.microsoft.com/

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Jose.
  3. ShouldHaveBoughtPS Win User

Yes sirr. after calling the global hotline, an automated voice redirects you to the support website to arrange a call back. Going on a loop. Unbelievable.
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

Have you tried to contact Global Customer Service phone numbers?
  5. Nkosana23 Win User

Unfortunately, I don't have any further troubleshooting to offer. There are many knowledgeable users active on the forum and I hope that someone else can offer further insight on your issue.

Thanks

Brilliant
  6. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

I’m sorry to hear that you are having trouble with placing a repair order in Microsoft services and repairs.

* Make sure you are signed in with the same Microsoft account that you used to buy your device.
    * Remove all accounts connected to the device and log in again with your Microsoft account.
    * Contact Microsoft support through this page: https://answers.microsoft.com/surfa...ir-order/62cefe0c-ff3b-4c11-9bcd-49ff3bb133a0 or through their Global Customer Service phone numbers (microsoft.com) for further assistance. They should be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and get your order started.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Can't place repair order or get in contact with Microsoft. - Similar Threads - Can't place repair

2. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  3. Why can't I unblock people I didn't willingly block in the first place?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I unblock people I didn't willingly block in the first place?: So I woke up today and found out four people on my friends list got blocked but not by me or the only other person who has access to my account. (Younger brother, he doesn't lie or play pranks.) I...
  4. Can't find another place to complain. Call of Duty Modern Warfare provides absolutely NO...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find another place to complain. Call of Duty Modern Warfare provides absolutely NO...: I bought the game from Xbox so that's why I am complaining here. I bought the new Black Cell from Xbox. It says it costs 1,100 cod points to complete battle pass map. BULL. I already had 2900 COD...
  5. I can't find the place to make an App password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't find the place to make an App password: Hi I've been trying to play an xbox 360 game on my xbox one and I am able to play it but I am not able to log into my xbox account. People say I need to go to "More security options" to make an...
  6. I can't place an order for my warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't place an order for my warranty: When I try to place an order for my warranty, it always gives me an error: "Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If this issue persists, contact us." I tried to get a contact with...
  7. Hello, I can't place my image via the xbox mobile app on my profile photo.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I can't place my image via the xbox mobile app on my profile photo.: Hello, I can't place my image via the xbox mobile app on my profile photo, the image does not violate your rules. I even inserted other images that were previously skipped, and they don't fit...
  8. I can't sign into my Microsoft account from any place.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my Microsoft account from any place.: I have had a problem for the past couple of days now. Whenever I try logging in to my Microsoft account from either of these three: - Microsoft Store - Minecraft Launcher - Xbox App It won't...
  9. I can't use my minecraft texture packs, skins I have purchased, or even see the market place

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't use my minecraft texture packs, skins I have purchased, or even see the market place: Please help because whenever I want to change my skin or anything nothing shows up. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled the game already but it didnt work. I am on a disk....
  10. Out-of-warranty console repair: can't place the order via myservice.xbox.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    Out-of-warranty console repair: can't place the order via myservice.xbox.com: I bought a used NTSC-J X360 last year and the PSU died within the hour. Instant bad omen. When I hooked up the Xbox 360 to the American PSU, the dashboard started glitching like crazy and I...