Can't Place An Order

Discus and support Can't Place An Order in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; everytime i hit place order it doesnt do anything and the place order box is grey and the servers in my area are all fine... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by olizigzag, Aug 24, 2019.

1. olizigzag
    olizigzag Guest

Can't Place An Order

everytime i hit place order it doesnt do anything and the place order box is grey and the servers in my area are all fine

:)

olizigzag, Aug 24, 2019
  2. IRB Win User

Can't Place An Order

If it is an Xbox 360 backwards compatible title, there is currently a known service issue effecting purchasing.

Monitor the status page (as provided above).
  3. choppyseize Win User

Can't Place An Order

Do you have any purchase restrictions? if you're in a family account you may need the person in charge of it to adjust the settings for you.
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

Can't Place An Order

5. XBF Steven R Win User

Can't Place An Order

Hey there olizigzag

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to deal with a situation that is preventing you from making a purchase. I can definitely see how this can be pretty concerning especially if it's for some DLC or some in game add-ons that would really
    help your gaming experience. Seeing as this is a problem with payment, I suggest contacting
    customer support directly to have an agent look into your account directly for any kind of issues with your payment instruments.

When you get a chance, get in touch with them and let us know if that helped.

Thanks!
  6. Geri M. Win User

I can't place an order for my warranty

Hello Nejc Bavdaz,

We could not really imagine how important it is for you to be able to rectify this issue at the soonest possible time. However, we have realized that this issue of yours would be dealt better by our live support team so that they can properly check what’s going on with your account. They are more equipped with all the tools and resources to get your problem diagnosed. You can try contacting Xbox support directly by following the steps below:

1. Visit to the following link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Select the " See Contact Options" or "Request a Call" button
    3. Select the following drop-down menu options in the following order:
      What are you having trouble with? - XXXXXXXX
      What's the issue? -XXXXXXXXX
    4. The third box will ask you to describe your issue then select the "Next" button.
    5. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    6. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    We hope this helps and it is even better to connect with the correct support where you can get dedicated assistance, the experts there will provide accurate answers for you.

If you have other concerns, you can create a new post here.

We wish you a good day!

Kind regards

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

Can't Place An Order

1. Can't Place An Order - Similar Threads - Can't Place Order

2. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  3. Can't place repair order or get in contact with Microsoft.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't place repair order or get in contact with Microsoft.: In short, the Series S which I have owned for less than a year stopped working. After going through the suggested fixes, I have tried placing a repair order through the Microsoft account multiple...
  4. Why can't I unblock people I didn't willingly block in the first place?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I unblock people I didn't willingly block in the first place?: So I woke up today and found out four people on my friends list got blocked but not by me or the only other person who has access to my account. (Younger brother, he doesn't lie or play pranks.) I...
  5. Can't find another place to complain. Call of Duty Modern Warfare provides absolutely NO...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find another place to complain. Call of Duty Modern Warfare provides absolutely NO...: I bought the game from Xbox so that's why I am complaining here. I bought the new Black Cell from Xbox. It says it costs 1,100 cod points to complete battle pass map. BULL. I already had 2900 COD...
  6. I can't find the place to make an App password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't find the place to make an App password: Hi I've been trying to play an xbox 360 game on my xbox one and I am able to play it but I am not able to log into my xbox account. People say I need to go to "More security options" to make an...
  7. I can't place an order for my warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't place an order for my warranty: When I try to place an order for my warranty, it always gives me an error: "Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If this issue persists, contact us." I tried to get a contact with...
  8. Hello, I can't place my image via the xbox mobile app on my profile photo.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I can't place my image via the xbox mobile app on my profile photo.: Hello, I can't place my image via the xbox mobile app on my profile photo, the image does not violate your rules. I even inserted other images that were previously skipped, and they don't fit...
  9. I can't sign into my Microsoft account from any place.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my Microsoft account from any place.: I have had a problem for the past couple of days now. Whenever I try logging in to my Microsoft account from either of these three: - Microsoft Store - Minecraft Launcher - Xbox App It won't...
  10. Out-of-warranty console repair: can't place the order via myservice.xbox.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    Out-of-warranty console repair: can't place the order via myservice.xbox.com: I bought a used NTSC-J X360 last year and the PSU died within the hour. Instant bad omen. When I hooked up the Xbox 360 to the American PSU, the dashboard started glitching like crazy and I...