cant pay on my xbox its in usd when i am in uk

Discus and support cant pay on my xbox its in usd when i am in uk in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; cant pay on my xbox its in usd when i am in uk 153f8fd2-8fd3-4d6e-9591-5968411f3bcc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chris Lawson1, Nov 3, 2022.

1. cant pay on my xbox its in usd when i am in uk

:)

Chris Lawson1, Nov 3, 2022
  2. Chris Lawson1 Win User

I have done that all set to uk
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

If you have already configured everything correctly, your store will be appearing respectively from where you live.
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Chris, configure your live and your platform to the correct region where you reside then, friend.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402726...

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  5. KeeleyBarrick Win User

Serious problem with region setting and unable to amend

I now have a USD and a GBP account but it wont allow me to use the GBP one. Defaults to USD. At the time of purchase i was logged into my account in uk using uk only account and purchasing GBP Credit. It told me when trying to redeem the code i was set
    to the wrong region. I am new to xbox live and followed instructions to amend region to redeem the code .
  6. tohellnbak Win User

Console Price Decrease - Did Microsoft Miss An Opportunity?

you are talking about wages and exchange rates.. I am referring to value

the Xbox was touted as being $499 USD... ok we get that... so in reality, should ANYONE who wants to purchase said console pay $499 USD.. ?? somehow in the UK and other places (AUS), they almost pay double.... this has NOTHING to do with import taxes or
    Tarrifs.. so saying someone outside a US currency market paying 1.5X more is not the right answer...

You say you are from Canada.... so I am assuming you paid only $450 USD for the console? Take this into consideration....Since the Canadian $ is 90 cents on the dollar.. you are basically saying that just because I am using USD... if I come into you country...
    and want to purchase a house listed at 100,000 Canadian Dollars... being it is USD I am using, I only get to pay 90,000 Canadian?

Anyways.. XBOX ONE sells for $499, which should be £297.. add in some of the taxes ETC, sure it will go up... BUT not as much as it was selling for...
Thema:

1. cant pay on my xbox its in usd when i am in uk - Similar Threads - cant pay usd

2. i cant pay minecraft using paypal

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant pay minecraft using paypal: hi im John, i'm in Indonesia why i have only option credit card or debit card? i have paypal and it easiest way to pay.why the paypal option only appear when i switch the location ( eg. USA,...
  3. I cant play my EA play games on my xbox without paying

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play my EA play games on my xbox without paying: I need help. I linked my EA account that has the ea play with my xbox account but i cant download the games included in the EA play without paying for them can someone help?...
  4. i cant signup and pay for developer mode

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant signup and pay for developer mode: i cant signup and pay for developer mode, when i reach payment the page just keeps loading but eventually fails An error occurred while processing your request. Reference...
  5. I payed $80 for mw2 on my xbox series s and now I cant play it without buying gamepass. WHY?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I payed $80 for mw2 on my xbox series s and now I cant play it without buying gamepass. WHY?: I NEED HELP!! I payed $80 for mw2 on my xbox series s and now for some reason I cant play the multiplayer at all without buying gamepass or Xbox live. WHY? I literally own the game!! Someone pls...
  6. Why cant I play the rest of the episodes for The Walking Dead: A New Frontier without paying?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play the rest of the episodes for The Walking Dead: A New Frontier without paying?: I have Gamepass Ultimate. Currently playing on PC. Trying to play The Walking Dead: A New Frontier (Season 3). It only has Episode 1 available for free with gamepass. When I try to download the...
  7. I don't have a plan but I did pay for rdr2 online in full but I cant play it because it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't have a plan but I did pay for rdr2 online in full but I cant play it because it...: I don't have a plan but I did pay for rdr2 online in full but I cant play it because it keeps asking me to choose a plan what should I do 69d03aa7-a7f3-46d2-9c1f-95d3072b58a2
  8. CANT USE CREDIT CARD OR GIFT CARD TO PAY FOR ULTIMATE

in XBoX Accessibility
    CANT USE CREDIT CARD OR GIFT CARD TO PAY FOR ULTIMATE: hi, I cannot use any payment method apart from mobile phone. Even with a gift card i cannot pay for Ultimate !!! The help phone line hangs up, and the call back service does not work. Chat does...
  9. I want to pay for my game pass ultimate but because it is overdue i cant use gift cards...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to pay for my game pass ultimate but because it is overdue i cant use gift cards...: Please I need this issue to be fixed or like changed around in some way. So I can at least pay for my gamepass ultimate as I have a card for three months, but unfortunatel. Can't use it as it's...
  10. I own Xbox game pass ultimate but still i cant buy jump force it says I need to pay it....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own Xbox game pass ultimate but still i cant buy jump force it says I need to pay it....: I went to Xbox website it still said u have you have to pay. Is Jump force not a Xbox game pass ultimate e48b3689-34e8-4568-9ea8-29d0437fc1e8