Can't pay my unpaid xbox live subscription fee

Discus and support Can't pay my unpaid xbox live subscription fee in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, my actual paiement card is invalid, so i have some sub fee to pay, but i can't unbind my actual card or pay with another as the paiement page... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SonnyDulin, Sep 30, 2015.

1. SonnyDulin
    SonnyDulin Guest

Hi, my actual paiement card is invalid, so i have some sub fee to pay, but i can't unbind my actual card or pay with another as the paiement page doesnt show me anything but the fee i have to pay.

Can't join the support by internet, error.

Can't unbind my card, error

Can't pay with another card, error

Can't join the support by phone, not working

Dunno what to do. I bought a xbl gold card and i can't use it because my account is negative.

:)

SonnyDulin, Sep 30, 2015
  2. FP Fabia 62
    FP Fabia 62 Guest
    unpaid problem

Hello

I have an unpaid subscription payment following the expiration of my old blue card

So

I added the news and when I click on the option paid now to pay the

unpaid it does not work and this for 2 weeks, so I no longer have access

to xbox live in my account

cordially

FP Fabia 62, Sep 30, 2015
  3. I dont can't pay suscription helpe

If you have an unpaid balance on your Xbox Live Gold subscription, then the account remains suspended until you have the money to pay the amount due.

Internet Expert, Sep 30, 2015
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

You need to contact support,phone is probably the best way,
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

as they are the only ones who can deal with this.

No one on the forums has access to your account/billing info so can't help.

Daft Badger, Sep 30, 2015
  5. XeroSum
    XeroSum Guest
    Use your web browser and go to
    account.microsoft.com/services

From there you can manually edit that information. Just sign in with your Microsoft passport and click on "change how you pay" on the far right hand side under "Xbox Live"

This is also the way you would cancel any 3rd party subscriptions, like EA Access and ESO Plus.

XeroSum, Oct 1, 2015
  6. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    That doesnt affect payment options that are connected to subscription

ngocphi, Oct 1, 2015
  7. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    You can edit it to the point if you replace thebpayment option with another renewable payment option

ngocphi, Oct 1, 2015
  8. Can't pay my unpaid xbox live subscription fee

What you can try doing is resetting your Xbox to factory settings and adding your card information again and that will most likely work

Im Squirrel Boy, Oct 1, 2015
  9. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    DO NOT do a factory reset of your console.When you have an outstanding balance the ONLY way to pay it is by contacting support for your region like I stated above.Once the balance is paid you should be able to add a new credit/debit card to your account
    & remove the old one.

Daft Badger, Oct 31, 2018
  10. Daft Badger Win User

DO NOT do a factory reset of your console.When you have an outstanding balance the ONLY way to pay it is by contacting support for your region like I stated above.Once the balance is paid you should be able to add a new credit/debit card to your account
    & remove the old one.
  11. Daft Badger Win User

You need to contact support,phone is probably the best way,
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

as they are the only ones who can deal with this.

No one on the forums has access to your account/billing info so can't help.
  12. Im Squirrel Boy Win User

What you can try doing is resetting your Xbox to factory settings and adding your card information again and that will most likely work
  13. XeroSum Win User

Use your web browser and go to
    account.microsoft.com/services

From there you can manually edit that information. Just sign in with your Microsoft passport and click on "change how you pay" on the far right hand side under "Xbox Live"

This is also the way you would cancel any 3rd party subscriptions, like EA Access and ESO Plus.
  14. ngocphi Win User

You can edit it to the point if you replace thebpayment option with another renewable payment option
Thema:

1. Can't pay my unpaid xbox live subscription fee - Similar Threads - Can't pay unpaid

2. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  3. Sons account can't play game pass games I pay for, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sons account can't play game pass games I pay for, why?: My son is 15 and I'm 53, he plays the xbox but I pay for game pass ultimate. So we have two accounts although I never play xbox games. If I download a game pass game I can play it but he can't,...
  4. Can't Pay for Developer Account in Partner Center

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Pay for Developer Account in Partner Center: Hi, I've being trying to purchase a Developer Account, to no avail. I've tried 6 credit/debit cards at this point, mine, friends, family, even foreign cards, and EVERY SINGLE TIME the error 6152...
  5. Why can't I re-install a game I've payed for and played

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I re-install a game I've payed for and played: I bought 'conan exiles' roughly a year ago and uninstalled it but now I want to play it again. It doesn't appear in my ready to install but it does appear in my order history. When I press view...
  6. can't redownload my pay games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't redownload my pay games: I got a new Xbox but all of the game that I pay for is not there and when I try to download them in the store it says I have to pay again. 61204cc3-ac0b-4551-886c-2c831870bfd6
  7. Can't play Game Pass Games on my PC even though I pay for Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Game Pass Games on my PC even though I pay for Game Pass Ultimate: I pay for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I have a confirmed subscription in my account settings but I can't play my games on PC because it says I don't have Game Pass...
  8. Why can't I pay from Kazakhstan for xbox gamertag change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I pay from Kazakhstan for xbox gamertag change?: My brother changed my xbox gamertag. I want to return it back to Dog12800. It's not free. In my microsoft account, payment methods and a billing address from Kazakhstan are configured. However,...
  9. Minecraft garbage-ware - you pay and you can't find it, download, play nothing (Mod Removed)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft garbage-ware - you pay and you can't find it, download, play nothing (Mod Removed): It is hard to believe I'd give MS $50, I am insulted by my profile which on one page does not show I bought the game but another that does. Where is the (Mod Removed) game? What kind of moron...
  10. Can't pay past due bill for Xbox game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't pay past due bill for Xbox game Pass Ultimate: Can't pay past due bill for Xbox game Pass Ultimate. Expired yesterday, didn't have the funds in the correct account. went to pay it today and wont let me. this comes up: Sorry, something...