Can't pay for Xbox Game Pass this month and i can't cancel the Subscription

Discus and support Can't pay for Xbox Game Pass this month and i can't cancel the Subscription in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi! As the title says, i can't pay for the subscription this month and i can't seem to find a way to cancel it. However, some weeks ago i did try to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Byaku, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Byaku
    Byaku Guest

Hi! As the title says, i can't pay for the subscription this month and i can't seem to find a way to cancel it.

However, some weeks ago i did try to cancel my subscription, and the web page was stuck in an endless loop and couldn't get it to cancel itself.

Is there any way i can possibly cancel my subscription without paying or being suspended?

Any help is much appreciated !

:)

Byaku, Jul 20, 2020
  2. johns comlng Win User

call microsoft support and raise hell is all i can sat they seem to not care about screwing customers my new xbox one is
    [Mod removed- inappropriate] every update so i have to do a hard rest and wipe every time or it wont boot.
  3. Dr.VOODOOHOODOO Win User

Xbox Game Pass cancel the payment

Hello, I would like to know if there is a possibility to receive the money I paid for Xbox Game Pass. The issue looks like this:

Microsoft couldn't get any money from my card to pay for the next month of subscription so in order to cancel the automatic payment I had to pay and then cancel this process, but from what I understood, I could receive my money back if I do that. I could cancel
    the automatic payment but I can't get my money back. The "cancel button" next to Xbox Game Pass does not work, there is only a message: "This subscription has been payed: 29 November" - I payed for it yesterday, that is: 05.11. Thank you for your support and
    sorry if I made any mistakes writing this long message.
  4. Emre_88 Win User

Xbox game pass 14 günlük deneme sürümü iptal edemiyorum -[Translation - I can't cancel a 14-day trial of Xbox game Pass]

I can't cancel the subscription from the website, just payment failed section, im not using Xbox game pass after 14 days trial.

I don't want to pay for something I don't use
  5. Charlene smithPB Win User

I signed up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I cancelled it today and it cancelled my Xbox Live as well. How do I get my Xbox Live back?

i payed for Xbox live for 3 months 1 month ago. i then payed for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate i cancelled the game pass and it cancelled my Xbox Live as well. it shouldn't cancelled the Xbox live as well
  6. - AJ - Win User

I was charged for two gamepass subscriptions.

Hi, Miranda! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Whenever you upgrade subscriptions, you are charged for the first full month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, which is added to the converted time from your previous subscription. Paying for the price difference between subscriptions is not possible.

• For example, if you had 90 days remaining of Xbox Game Pass for Console and converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, you'd have 68 days from your converted subscription + the first month you paid to upgrade.

While your subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (the second charge) can be canceled, and depending on availability, even refunded, there is no way to revert the conversion from other subscription plans to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

Please note that canceling Xbox Game Pass Ultimate would also mean canceling the converted time from your previous subscription, which I'm afraid can't be refunded.

------

• For your reference, the following is mentioned in the "All about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate" FAQ page:

"Note - The upgrade of any prepaid time can’t be reverted to Xbox Game Pass plans or EA Play, and it’s not eligible for refund."

Source - https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq

------

If you'd still like to cancel Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, sign in at [ https://account.microsoft.com/services ], locate your subscription, and select Manage > Cancel Subscription.

If you’re eligible for a refund, you’ll see an option to cancel immediately with a refund.

• Doing this would cancel both Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and the converted time from your previous subscription.

• Any refund issued would only be for the month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate you paid to do the upgrade.

------

Please let me know if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to help.
    Best regards.
Thema:

1. Can't pay for Xbox Game Pass this month and i can't cancel the Subscription - Similar Threads - Can't pay Game

2. Sons account can't play game pass games I pay for, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sons account can't play game pass games I pay for, why?: My son is 15 and I'm 53, he plays the xbox but I pay for game pass ultimate. So we have two accounts although I never play xbox games. If I download a game pass game I can play it but he can't,...
  3. Why can't I re-install a game I've payed for and played

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I re-install a game I've payed for and played: I bought 'conan exiles' roughly a year ago and uninstalled it but now I want to play it again. It doesn't appear in my ready to install but it does appear in my order history. When I press view...
  4. Can't play Game Pass Games on my PC even though I pay for Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Game Pass Games on my PC even though I pay for Game Pass Ultimate: I pay for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I have a confirmed subscription in my account settings but I can't play my games on PC because it says I don't have Game Pass...
  5. Can't pay past due bill for Xbox game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't pay past due bill for Xbox game Pass Ultimate: Can't pay past due bill for Xbox game Pass Ultimate. Expired yesterday, didn't have the funds in the correct account. went to pay it today and wont let me. this comes up: Sorry, something...
  6. I have money in my xbox but i can't pay for my game pass subscription or refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have money in my xbox but i can't pay for my game pass subscription or refund: The option to pay with the xbox account is not displayed and i cannot refund or purchase the subscription in any other way,please answer me urgently. c72368ce-c224-4a81-9523-e1245a38be1d
  7. Can't pay late fees on game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't pay late fees on game pass: I'm trying to pay late fees on game pass with microsoft account balance but it doesn't let me, it just tells me to put in another payment method. I've got the required amount of money in my...
  8. No puedo pagar el game pass del xbox[Translation-I can't pay for the xbox game pass]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No puedo pagar el game pass del xbox[Translation-I can't pay for the xbox game pass]: Hola, cuando yo intento comprar el game pass ultimate de xbox que actualmente esta de 1€ pago por paypal y todo bien, pero cuando le doy a "pagar" me dice:...
  9. Por qué no puedo pagar game pass con una tarjeta de regalo? [Why can't I pay game pass with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Por qué no puedo pagar game pass con una tarjeta de regalo? [Why can't I pay game pass with...: Al querer pagar con el saldo de la cuenta de xbox me la niega y debo comprobar la cuenta [Translation-When I want to pay with the balance of the xbox account I deny it and I must check the...
  10. je peux pas payer mon abonnement xbox game pass ult[Translation-I can't pay my xbox game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    je peux pas payer mon abonnement xbox game pass ult[Translation-I can't pay my xbox game...: salut j aurais besoin de votre aide s il vous plait hier j ai essayé de payer mon abonnement xbox game pass ultimate avec le solde de mon compte que j ai rempli avec des cartes cadeaux mais j...