Can’t pay for past due subscription for game pass ultimate with my card?

Discus and support Can’t pay for past due subscription for game pass ultimate with my card? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive been having this issue ever since ive gotten my xbox one. Whenever i try to buy anything it always says “try a different way to pay”. I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AshE4, Apr 24, 2021.

1. AshE4
    AshE4 Guest

Ive been having this issue ever since ive gotten my xbox one. Whenever i try to buy anything it always says “try a different way to pay”. I tried changing my region, i temporarily live in Germany, but that never works and it says the same thing. So i have to use gift cards to buy anything and i used a gift card for my game pass ulimate but i forgot to turn off recurring payments so now i cant pay for my past due balance because my card never works. I also contacted my bank to see if there was a problem on my end but they said my card is fine. I ended up buying a $25 gift card to try to pay for the overdue balance but you can only pay with a credit/debit card. So im extremely frustrated at this point and i dont know what to do. Please if anyone has had this problem and it was fixing please help.

:)

AshE4, Apr 24, 2021
  2. AridLizard Win User

subscription payments

here is a link to all the info on past due balances and how to pay them.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/pay-past-due-balance-on-xbox-subscription

depending on when it was set to renew, you may be able to pay the balance and then request a refund, or, if the past due subscription is for Live Gold and you wanted to take advantage of the deals on Game Pass,
    Ultimate you can simply pay the outstanding balance and then upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate and any time left on your Live Gold will also be converted to Game Pass Ultimate
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. AridLizard Win User

HELP ME! I can't renew my Xbox Ultimate subscription ("account.microsoft.com/services" website not working)

Today I bought an Xbox gift card to reactivate my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, and I managed to redeem my gift card just fine, but I can't pay for the due subscription because the "account.microsoft.com/services" website isn't working
    did your subscription run out with recurring billing turned on?

if that is the case then your account will have a Past Due Balance which can't be paid using pre-paid cards or codes.
  5. AridLizard Win User

Problem with xbox live and game pass

if you used Gold or Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate after the expiry date and recurring billing was turned on but there wasn't enough in your account to pay for it, it would get a Past Due Balance on the account.

this Past Due Balance has to be cleared before any other purchases can be made with that account.

the following link has all the details on how you can pay the balance off

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...s/pay-past-due-balance-to-unlock-subscription
  6. Arjun Kaley Win User

Game Pass ultimate not activated after being charged for it.

hello, thanks for the reply. i tried doing that but it still shows me that i have to pay for the subscription. i had a past due subscription to the normal game pass which i did not cancel, and i purchased the ultimate edition over it. When i purchased it, it showed me an error message but charged me for the GP Ultimate subscription. i then, cancelled my normal game pass subscription so that it did not show me the past due message. but for some reason it still shows me that i have to make the payment for the ultimate edition.
Thema:

1. Can’t pay for past due subscription for game pass ultimate with my card? - Similar Threads - Can’t pay past

2. Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?: Wife and I bought Snowrunner because it’s multiplayer and seemed fun. Hit co-op and you need Live?! We’re using the same Xbox. Why can’t we play the game we bought together without paying extra?...
  3. Why can’t I access 1 game after paying for my game pass ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access 1 game after paying for my game pass ?: I’ve paid for my Xbox game pass ( Xbox live gold ) but I can’t play on my Forza horizon 4 I want this problem fixed asap please as I have paid for it. 2ead2c31-83ec-470c-8b79-e888eafcdf2e
  4. I can’t get a refund or my game that I payed for!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t get a refund or my game that I payed for!: I preordered for a game on Xbox digitally and accidentally purchased the wrong version but it’s past the refund date but they said that I had to buy the right version before they could give me my...
  5. I can’t pay for the minecraft legends deluxe game in the Microsoft store, I try different...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t pay for the minecraft legends deluxe game in the Microsoft store, I try different...: I can’t pay for the minecraft legends deluxe game in the Microsoft store, I try different cards, different banks write a payment error, what’s the problem why I can’t make purchases in the...
  6. Can’t sign into Minecraft on PS4 and can’t download Modern Suburb after paying for it. How...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t sign into Minecraft on PS4 and can’t download Modern Suburb after paying for it. How...: Can’t sign into Minecraft on PS4 and can’t download Modern Suburb after paying for it. (*Moved from feedback.) 68e2a3fc-1e23-4496-beaf-80e399d97a08
  7. Pay day 2 won’t work can’t contact microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pay day 2 won’t work can’t contact microsoft: Anyone else can’t contact Microsoft today? Pay day 2 bought it and it won’t load, have deleted and reinstalled Disconnected profile and re connected. The chat and call system is greyed out so...
  8. Can’t pay over due subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t pay over due subscription: I just bought a $25 gift card so i can renew my over due gamepass ultimate but it is saying i need to use paypal credit/debit card or moblie phone there is no option for microsoft credits. How do...
  9. I can’t pay for Xbox Live with my Account Balance? I have no credit/debit cards.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can’t pay for Xbox Live with my Account Balance? I have no credit/debit cards.: I have always payed for xbox live, and gamepass with my account balance, why can’t i pay with it now? I have no credit cards to use for this payment, my mother thinks that it will steal her money...
  10. Can’t pay past due payment???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t pay past due payment???: My Xbox live gold was suspended because I didnt have enough money on my card but when I got enough money it keeps saying there’s a temporary problem with the service and to try again later but its...