Can't Pay for Developer Account in Partner Center

Discus and support Can't Pay for Developer Account in Partner Center in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I've being trying to purchase a Developer Account, to no avail. I've tried 6 credit/debit cards at this point, mine, friends, family, even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nuno Fonseca1, May 23, 2023.

1. Can't Pay for Developer Account in Partner Center

Hi,

I've being trying to purchase a Developer Account, to no avail.

I've tried 6 credit/debit cards at this point, mine, friends, family, even foreign cards, and EVERY SINGLE TIME the error 6152 appears.

I don't believe or accept the following response from Lorenzo Narvaez from Microsoft:

"I am sorry you are still unable to complete the registration by payment at this time. However, we are unable to help with this as with the 6152 error the cards is not being declined by us, the transactions are being cancelled by your financial institution. Please talk with them to discuss this issue in detail as we do not have insight on why they are rejecting it."

This is FALSE because I have proof that my cards work perfectly. I even purchased a Game Pass with one of the cards, no problems at all.

And yes, I contacted ALL the banks so you don't have to ask that question. It's none of their business.

Please tell me the truth, i.e., that the Developer Account purchase isn't available in Portugal, or anywhere, and let me get on with my life.

:)

Nuno Fonseca1, May 23, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

If i pay for a developer account with my credit card does microsoft store and use the data from the credit card (name, address, etc.) and can i delete it?

Hello joop krekel,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are looking for answers about your billing concern for developer's account. We recommend you contact the support so they may provide you with support options. Please use this article as guide in contacting support:

Get support in Partner Center - Partner Center | Microsoft Learn

Learn more here:

Get around Partner Center - Partner Center | Microsoft Learn

Developer accounts in Partner Center - Windows apps | Microsoft Learn

We hope that helps!

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. RichieB_ Win User

Can't register developer account in Partner Center

Hi Aaron Stockman,

Greetings!

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft Community.

We understand that you need help with registering developer account in Partner Center.

We do have a dedicated team for Partner Center that has the right tool to be able to further assist you with your concern in registering. You may nee to visit this support article that will guide you how to connect with them. Learn more: Get help and contact support in Partner Center - Partner Center | Microsoft Learn

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. edmaronline Win User

Não consigo linkar minha conta de desenvolvedor com o Xbox[I can't link my developer account with Xbox]

Thanks for your help Ezra. But my problem is not with aliases. My problem is to connect my Xbox to my Partner Center account. I don't know why but the Partner Center took a old alias to the Agreement for Windows & Xbox. And I can't change it in the Partner
    Center. I guess, because of that, I can't link my Xbox to the account because my Xbox uses my new email account. I guess.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

The button to pay for developer license does not show in developer account registration

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today realahmed1510

If you are a developer with a work email, try contacting Partner Center support to complete the process:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/partner-center...

**Update, it seems that there's an issue with the website, try keeping an eye on it until it get fixed

Here's a similar thread, someone get an answer from Microsoft support:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/cant-add-paymant-method-microsoft-partner-center/c0bba72c-2750-4a96-8e4a-767f7dc1ebff

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/cant-pay-for-developer-in-partner-center/9c19af18-6335-44ee-bf8d-94729b8bafb1?messageId=756b6c31-b3d7-40c1-88ca-55b92b7c5b75

If you have further questions feel free to ask, greetings from another Microsoft user
  6. RichieB_ Win User

I need help with Xbox Developer Mode activation

Hi SVLDM

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community.

We understand that you need help with your Xbox Developer Mode activation. Partner Center has their own dedicated team support that can further assist when it comes to this kind of issue.

To contact them, visit this support article that will guide you, how to connect with their dedicated team support. Learn more: Get help and contact support in Partner Center - Partner Center | Microsoft Learn

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

Can't Pay for Developer Account in Partner Center

1. Can't Pay for Developer Account in Partner Center - Similar Threads - Can't Pay Developer

2. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  3. Sons account can't play game pass games I pay for, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sons account can't play game pass games I pay for, why?: My son is 15 and I'm 53, he plays the xbox but I pay for game pass ultimate. So we have two accounts although I never play xbox games. If I download a game pass game I can play it but he can't,...
  4. Why can't I re-install a game I've payed for and played

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I re-install a game I've payed for and played: I bought 'conan exiles' roughly a year ago and uninstalled it but now I want to play it again. It doesn't appear in my ready to install but it does appear in my order history. When I press view...
  5. can't redownload my pay games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't redownload my pay games: I got a new Xbox but all of the game that I pay for is not there and when I try to download them in the store it says I have to pay again. 61204cc3-ac0b-4551-886c-2c831870bfd6
  6. Can't play Game Pass Games on my PC even though I pay for Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Game Pass Games on my PC even though I pay for Game Pass Ultimate: I pay for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I have a confirmed subscription in my account settings but I can't play my games on PC because it says I don't have Game Pass...
  7. Why can't I pay from Kazakhstan for xbox gamertag change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I pay from Kazakhstan for xbox gamertag change?: My brother changed my xbox gamertag. I want to return it back to Dog12800. It's not free. In my microsoft account, payment methods and a billing address from Kazakhstan are configured. However,...
  8. Minecraft garbage-ware - you pay and you can't find it, download, play nothing (Mod Removed)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft garbage-ware - you pay and you can't find it, download, play nothing (Mod Removed): It is hard to believe I'd give MS $50, I am insulted by my profile which on one page does not show I bought the game but another that does. Where is the (Mod Removed) game? What kind of moron...
  9. Can't pay past due bill for Xbox game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't pay past due bill for Xbox game Pass Ultimate: Can't pay past due bill for Xbox game Pass Ultimate. Expired yesterday, didn't have the funds in the correct account. went to pay it today and wont let me. this comes up: Sorry, something...
  10. I have money in my xbox but i can't pay for my game pass subscription or refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have money in my xbox but i can't pay for my game pass subscription or refund: The option to pay with the xbox account is not displayed and i cannot refund or purchase the subscription in any other way,please answer me urgently. c72368ce-c224-4a81-9523-e1245a38be1d