Can't opt out of minecraft beta (Windows 10)

Discus and support Can't opt out of minecraft beta (Windows 10) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to request assistance with opting out of Minecraft beta (Windows 10 version). I tried to opt out using Xbox Insider Hub, but the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ninufar, Jan 6, 2022.

1. Ninufar
    Ninufar Guest

Hello, I would like to request assistance with opting out of Minecraft beta (Windows 10 version). I tried to opt out using Xbox Insider Hub, but the application is stuck at 'Pending'.

I reinstalled Minecraft and Xbox Insider Hub, but that didn't help.

:)

Ninufar, Jan 6, 2022
  2. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Hi, Ninufar,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. I am happy to help with this issue of not being able to leave the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta. Thank you for letting me know about the steps you have taken to try and resolve this issue. Below I will put three recommended solutions that have worked for others.

Solution 1: Minecraft Beta Guide and FAQs - Xbox Wire this link provides steps on how to unenroll from the Minecraft beta program. Please scroll down to Solution C that offers another way to try and unenroll.

Solution 2: Have you installed the Minecraft launcher via the Windows Store? Please install the Minecraft Launcher.

Solution 3: If none of the above solutions work, please click on this link How Do I Join (and Leave) the Minecraft Beta? – Home, and then on the right side of the page, click on report a bug. The Mojang support team could assist you with fixing the problem.

I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as “Answered.”
  3. Vinny #1 Win User

Cant leave Minecraft Windows 10 beta program even though i'm not in it.

Opting into and out of beta:
    1. Xbox One and Windows 10 players can opt in and out of the beta from the Xbox Insider Hub app. Please be aware that opting in and out of the beta may affect all user accounts on a shared device*.
    2. Android players can opt in and out from the Minecraft page of the Google Play Store.
    3. Please bear in mind that un-enrolling from the Minecraft Beta can sometimes take up to 24 hours

Source: https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/e...8671-How-to-Join-and-leave-the-Minecraft-Beta

Edit:

There are more detailed instructions at this link: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/07/09/minecraft-beta-guide-and-faqs/
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

i want to remove my Minecraft Beta , win 10 edation

Have you opted out of the beta on the Windows 10 insider app?
  5. T3chnlgydude Win User

Can't Opt out of Minecraft Bedrock Beta

Detailed Windows 10 Opt Out Steps

1. Be sure to backup your worlds first!
    2. Open the Xbox Insider Hub app and unenroll from the beta.
    3. Uninstall Minecraft.
    4. Reinstall Minecraft from Microsoft Store app.
  6. TheAveragePick Win User

Can't Opt out of Minecraft Bedrock Beta

Detailed Windows 10 Opt Out Steps

1. Be sure to backup your worlds first!
    2. Open the Xbox Insider Hub app and unenroll from the beta.
    3. Uninstall Minecraft.
    4. Reinstall Minecraft from Microsoft Store app.
    I have done this. As stated above.
Thema:

1. Can't opt out of minecraft beta (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - Can't opt minecraft

2. i can't opt out of minecraft win10 version

in XboX Insiders
    i can't opt out of minecraft win10 version: i have mc windows 10 version and i have tried EVERYTHING and still can't opt out, even when it says i have opted out when i open mc im still in the beta, this has been happing for years and i just...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock edition Windows 10 RTX Beta-- can't opt out?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock edition Windows 10 RTX Beta-- can't opt out?!: For more than 3 months now I have been trying to opt out of the Xbox Insider Minecraft for Windows 10 RTX Beta. I have been attempting to do this because I realized that I cannot run Ray Tracing,...
  4. I can't opt out of Minecraft Windows 10 Beta

in XboX Insiders
    I can't opt out of Minecraft Windows 10 Beta: I can't opt out of Minecraft Windows 10 Beta because every time I go to click Leave Program. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you for reading this. submitted by /u/TTVBeastModeMax [link]...
  5. Can't play online with my friends because I opted into the Minecraft RTX but I cant opt out

in XboX Insiders
    Can't play online with my friends because I opted into the Minecraft RTX but I cant opt out: For over half a year now I have not been able to play minecraft bedrock edition online with my friends on my windows 10 pc because when minecraft RTX came out I opted into the program, and now I...
  6. Can't opt out of the minecraft BETA because of a policy change, can't find a way to fix it

in XboX Insiders
    Can't opt out of the minecraft BETA because of a policy change, can't find a way to fix it: A few months ago I opted into the minecraft BETA for windows 10 and there were no problems, I was pleased that the service worked well. Fast forward to now, a friend wanted to play minecraft with...
  7. Xbox insider hub is unavailable to download on Windows 10 so I can't opt out of minecraft...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub is unavailable to download on Windows 10 so I can't opt out of minecraft...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MasterRacer98 [link] [comments]
  8. Can't Opt out of Minecraft Bedrock Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Opt out of Minecraft Bedrock Beta: I'm trying to install the normal bedrock edition on my Pc, but it keeps installing the beta version, despite the fact that I have opted out of every single minecraft bedrock beta. I have...
  9. Can't opt out of Bedrock Beta...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't opt out of Bedrock Beta...: I enrolled in the beta yesterday and realized that I can't use realms. I then went to unenroll from the beta, and the page said that I did. I uninstalled and reinstalled Minecraft, but the beta is...
  10. Can't opt out of the Minecraft Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Can't opt out of the Minecraft Beta: I've had an issue where I'm stuck in the minecraft beta on my PC. I've seen another thread about this and tried all the methods. I have my minecraft account on my switch, PC, and Xbox and my PC is...