Can't open Xbox PC app

Discus and support Can't open Xbox PC app in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Windows 11. Whenever I open the Xbox app, it loads for a few minutes and then closes. I have tried installing the app again, repairing it, updating... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Diamond Truck TDT, Jan 29, 2024.

1. Can't open Xbox PC app

Windows 11.

Whenever I open the Xbox app, it loads for a few minutes and then closes.

I have tried installing the app again, repairing it, updating Windows, but nothing works.

Event ID 1002.
    "The program XboxPcApp.exe version 2312.1001.18.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel."
    The Security and Maintenance control panel has the same message.

:)

The Diamond Truck TDT, Jan 29, 2024
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Can't open Xbox app for pc

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Usually, when people are redirected to the family group support page it is because they have a child profile, profiles like that do not have access to the privacy settings, therefore it is necessary to join a group, to do this please follow the instructions below.

If your account is a child/teenager you will have to ask an adult to create a Microsoft account and invite you to a family group so that person can manage your privacy settings. To create a family group, please use the information provided in the article below.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

- Once an adult creates an account and adds you to their family group, they should follow the instructions below.

Visit the website: https://account.xbox.com/en-us/settings

The adult must have his account logged in at the moment, and then he will see your profile and his her, he must change the settings of his profile, in the case of the child.

If you are able to access this tab then you will be able to see your privacy settings, and then you can change them anyway you want, usually, the options that give problems are:

In the privacy tab check that the options, "You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text" and Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites" are set to allow.

Also, check the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab, and see if the ''You can join multiplayer games'' option is set to allow.

- About the error you are getting when opening the Xbox app or trying to install it, please try the solutions provided in the article below.

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/microsoft-accoun...

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you.
  3. The Diamond Truck TD Win User

Can't open Xbox PC app

The scan did not find any errors.
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Can't open Xbox PC app

Hi The, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear it.

Have you tried to run a system scan?

Open the Terminal window by pressing the Windows Key + X and Select "Open Powershell as Administrator".

Type this command: sfc /scannow

Press Enter.

If any error is found, follow the prompts to fix it.

Then use the DISM command.

Open the Terminal window by pressing the Windows Key + X and Select "Open Powershell as Administrator".

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Let me know if it works!
  5. SammyVS Win User

Can't open Xbox App for PC

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Try installing the app via the Microsoft Store app on your Windows, please.
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Can't open Xbox PC app

Please, do a clean boot and test the app.

Press Windows Key + R > Type msconfig > Select Services > Check the box Hide all Microsoft Services > Select Deactivate All.
Thema:

Can't open Xbox PC app

1. Can't open Xbox PC app - Similar Threads - Can't open app

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. I can't open Xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open Xbox app on pc: When ever I try to open Xbox app on pc the app just keep crashing while booting I deleted the app 3 times and tried to re install it and delete all Xbox app services nothing happened...
  4. Can't open the Xbox app on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open the Xbox app on PC.: Hello, I am unable to open the Xbox app, whenever I try to it displays the error code "0x80070422". I've tried using the windows update troubleshooter, and that has done nothing, I have tried...
  5. Continued > Can't open my Xbox app on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Continued > Can't open my Xbox app on PC.: I followed this guide and after following Tomm_A's comment on the 10th of October, I'm no longer able to open the Xbox app. All I now see is the Xbox logo and after a few minutes the app closes, I...
  6. Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...: I'm at my wit's end. I've had this problem for almost a year running and genuinely nothing works. No matter what commands I put in an Admin Powershell, no matter how I set Windows Update in my...
  7. Can't open apps such as Microsoft Store and Nvidia Control Panel after Uninstalling Gaming...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open apps such as Microsoft Store and Nvidia Control Panel after Uninstalling Gaming...: I was following a fix for the Xbox apps/microsoft stores gaming services not functioning and it said to delete gaming services from regedit. After doing this my pc has had problems such as in the...
  8. I am suddenly geting a "this app can't open" message when I try to start MSFS 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am suddenly geting a "this app can't open" message when I try to start MSFS 2020: Microsft store does not seem to work correctly. xbox app sometimes will not open, and when it does MSFS does not appear in the app (or in the store). Also if it does open it says it neeed to...
  9. My son can't open the Xbox app on his PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My son can't open the Xbox app on his PC.: When he click on the Xbox app, this window pops up. [img] If he clicks on Ask by email, this box pops up. He is in the family as an organizer, and I see no settings I can change. [img]...
  10. I can't use my xbox app and open the games from xbox app on my pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't use my xbox app and open the games from xbox app on my pc.: Hi everyone, suddenly my games which i downloaded from xbox app stoped to open. It gives blue turning circle processing symbol next to my mouse symbol when i trying to open from the icon of the...